It's Getting Closer

Ohhhhh..... Hope that (1) The CPU/Chips are the same in the redesigned euro one (2) It it launched in Germany (3) One of my friends gets one.... (So I can brag that I have the "original") :D

Anyways, must post this now....

e-mailed sum1 from gbax.com aparently its definitly mega-positively absolutly not coming out in uk :angry:

sorry if u already Knew that

Also with Eu legislation it should be real easy to buy stuff from the continent!

Antiriad posted on Mar 15 2004 at 01:05 PM said:
indeed! why not the UK, France and Germany too!!! :(
No offense to craig, but i'm sure if virgin sells bucketloads, they may well start selling them wherever they have stores (ie the UK)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not told anyone that they are not going to release it here, infact since I can't get them anymore I hope they do so I can restock... GP won't sell them to me anymore unless I place a $300,000 order!

-Craig

www.gbax.com

From what GP have said to me with the backlit LCD and whatever else they are changing they are going to be more expensive.

For the $300,000 I would be paying MORE per unit than I pay for 100 units.

Besides they have none left anyway until virgin pay them for the 20,000 they have ordered.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

so is all the specs going to be kept the same Craig??? or do you not know??

if the have a backlit lcd i get another one...
hope good games will be released :)

craigix posted on Mar 15 2004 at 03:15 PM said:
surely thats a typo.

Your saying that if you made the $300 000 order, it would break down to you paying more for 1 unit than you used to for 100???

or am i missing something??

declaration posted on Mar 15 2004 at 05:05 PM said:
craigix posted on Mar 15 2004 at 03:15 PM said:
surely thats a typo.

Your saying that if you made the $300 000 order, it would break down to you paying more for 1 unit than you used to for 100???

or am i missing something??
It is a different product. I take it he means the old GP32 was cheaper per unit than the new one, even if you buy in very large quanities.

the gp32 will be a bit more expensive than the other handhelds i think, cause it just makes money with the console, nintendo (and all the others)make also money with Games and so on.

The price of going mainstream. Sucks, glad I got mine three weeks ago!

Back