Its Been A Long Time

mikepaktinat

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I can't expect anyone to know me, but I joined this forum about 5 years ago.

I really hadn't played with my GP32 in a very long time, but ever since I got my Wii I really have gotten back into retro gamin, at least for the time being.

Anyway, Hello again!
If anyone can point me to some stickies about what I have missed in the scene. I really became uninvolved before the Gp2x came out, so I really dont even know that much about it.

Thanks again, now i'm off to try and find the few dink programs I wrote for this thing!

Welcome back.

Things have certainly changed this year, if your interested in the hardware changes going on. GP2X is no longer available, Pandora being put together and pre-orders sold out, and wiz announced too. Plenty to check up on. The main Pandora sticky is here, main site here and wiki here. There is also a temporary forum whilst this one went into meltdown.

I'll confess I no longer know the best source for wiz info so I'll leave that for someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
There're still a few of us GP32 users out there :D . And even though the console has changed, I think the board is still relatively the same. Pretty much everyone is friendly and helpful.

Heh, there's even been a few GP32 releases float by once in awhile... like gp32spain.com had some new GP32 games kicking around a few weeks ago, and The Archive is a good source to check the latest files I guess...

Anyways, ahh tits...

Back