It Won't Turn On At All

lnx64

It appears my Wiz has completely died.

Last I used it, it was working completely fine. Then I put it away. 4 months later, I go to plug it in to charge it back up, and the red light will NOT come on. It won't even attempt to turn on at all, it's just completely dead. The charger and cable works, but even then, I tried another charger and cable, it's just completely dead..

What can I do? I bought it in October, it's not even a year old yet.

Yea um, I'm not spending $20 on a new battery that didn't last a year, and hardly has any cycles on it, on top of return shipping and possible repair.

Since it's in mint condition still, and was barely used, I'm fairly certain the battery isn't what's at fault.

Can anyone confirm this, does the Wiz turn on or have any LED activity when plugged in, but the battery removed?

I mean, I was just told my GPH that the Caanoo cable isn't compatible with the Wiz, and that is utter BS, they are the same cables, and have a feeling that will turn around on me as "user abuse".

Seriously considering not getting anything GPH again.

It's like this, the last time it was used, it worked, full battery, and I turned it off, put it in the leather case, and put it away in my drawer. It hasn't even been touched..

Ok wow, so now I'm not only confused, but rather disturbed.

I was given a ThinkGeek Wiz and it arrived today, and plugged it in to charge with it's cable. It's now charging. But here's the kicker, that cable brought my old Wiz back to life!!

But wait, I'm confused, why is my other Wiz cable now only working on a Caanoo but not EITHER Wiz?

Back