Is this normal?

nolongeractive

Still Fresh
Hi!

My Pandora was shipped out last Friday and I haven't yet received it? Is this normal for the way of transport you choosed? What did you choose? Please let me know.

You live in Sweden. Depending from who you chose to buy it (gp2x or Craig's shop) and depending on the shipping method you chose (airmail can take up to 3 weeks), then delays may apply.

I can't count the posts and mails you made about shipping your Pandora anymore... must be 30 by now?

I already mentioned somewhere on the other thread, that it will ship with the cheapest shipping solution available, so it has been send as signed mail.

Can take a week, yes.

You realise that pissing off everyone with your stupid questioning won't make you get your pandora faster?

I can't count the posts and mails you made about shipping your Pandora anymore... must be 30 by now?

I already mentioned somewhere on the other thread, that it will ship with the cheapest shipping solution available, so it has been send as signed mail.

Can take a week, yes.

Can take a week, yes.
wait till he orders a second pandora! He will beat 30 emails easily.Lol

emiger47, just have a bit more patience. It is on its way. Yes, you are very excited, but calm down a bit. Find some other activity to occupy your time while you wait.

Heh.

^ Going on his other posts in this section, he's already sent two others back...

^ Going on his other posts in this section, he's already sent two others back...

That´s true, because the first unit had a scratch on the screen and the second one had a sticky L-Button. I really hope that I don´t need to send it to Germany anymore. I´m not looking for a 100% Perfect Unit, no I´m looking for one that is working without any issues. I personally think that ED this time has selected a good unit, at least I hope so.

Back