Is there a problem with Dragon Box Shop?

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Hi ED,

Just thought I'd have a quick look if you were selling Pandoras again, good to see you have them back in stock (site shows 15 in stock), however if you try to add a Pandora to your cart a message appears saying 'you already have the maximum quantity for this product in the cart' the cart remains empty.

EDIT : The site in fact shows you have minus 15 in stock  :blink:  Thought I'd check to see if you could buy a rebirth or CC model, no problems there.

Does this means the screen supply problem is solved as you have plenty of rebirth models for sale?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. I've probably made a mistake yesterday when updating the product (and put 0 in the maximum quantity), but I'll check!

All seems fine now. :)

Does this mean the screens have been delivered?

No, but I've still got some screens left which I clean myself... it's a lot of work, but it enables me to slowly send out more units until the next batch arrives.

Should be soon, they're now manually testing all screens and will send them in batches of 50 or 100.

Is it me or the prices really jumped up on the DBShop? The 1GHz Pandora is now 700$ when it was around 610$ till recently.

The GCW-Zero also increased.

A 1ghz pandora from dragonbox is 452,94 € which is about 600 usd or 630 cad

(I converted the usd to cad through an online currency converter not through the site itself)

Note - Shipping is extra though

OK that's really weird. I can swear that I saw the price at 530 euros during the afternoon.

Now it's back to normal.

OK that's really weird. I can swear that I saw the price at 530 euros during the afternoon.

Now it's back to normal.
That's the price I see. It's the price including the VAT Europeans have to pay. 

Maybe the site looks at location and you came across as being in Europe. 

Yep, the website uses Geolocation and checks what country you're in to show your final price. Maybe you used a European proxy? :)

No I'm not using a proxy but I'm at a country-side cottage which something else than my usual ISP. Maybe they are doing something weird.

Right now it's doing it again. Anyway, if I order something I won't do it from here. :D

Thanks guys.

No worries - whatever price it shows, once you put your country into the address field, you'll get the correct price, whereever you order from.

Why using geolocation then? It scares buyers away... Just show the true price of the item without shipping as shipping will be added later in the purchase process anyway...

It's not about shipping, it's about VAT. Most customers outsitde the EU are scared away if they see the higher price, and inside of Germany, I'm forced to show the price incl. VAT by law.

I think its good to show price with vat (I'm from the UK and that's what they do here) at least that way your under no illusions of the full purchase cost. I don't know why they don't just do this in America too.

of course in this case I understand its needed because from what I'm aware in certain states etc in Amarica people don't pay VAT goods? is that right?

people who order from outside the eu don't have to pay vat in germany.

Back