Is The Amount Of Dcgm's Interests Offesive?

so, does it offend you?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious poll... Is there any way of voting for the three options? :p

Now, seriously, it's not really DCGM's fault, he made that list back when the only way to be annoyed by it was by visiting his profile page. However it should be an option to show that up. Maybe Hando can change it somehow to the way it was?

Edit:
What? You can now view who voted what? I'm never gonna vote in a poll again... :(
Kidding...

daclassicgamingmaster said:
copying off my me!
Huh? :huh:

You're one of the reasons why I gave up on this site long ago.
Yet you're still here, posting. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a little clue. The Iron Cross poll was a joke. Check the tone of my original post.

This past one was a parody of the iron cross poll.

Some people are just dense.

And yes, I'm posting here because I'm trying to complete a transaction with MarioParty53 for some retro stuff he has. Otherwise I wouldn't give a shit about gp32x. Besides, trolling is fun when you get retards taking the bait.

Christ, DCGM, would it hurt to get rid of at least some of your interests? I mean, you can still be interested them if you like, but you don't need to tell us in every post you make.

And people who are proud of their so-called "trolling" get on my tits so much I could sue for sexual harassment. Seeing as I'm going on a general rant here, I also don't see how being able to see who voted what is helpful, I don't like people who shout into their mobile phones, and putting cheese in a can is a travesty.

Posted stuff, can't be fucked arguing about it. Previous post deleted. But anyway, leave DCGM and his interests alone. Xian Long. I've seen you going around being pushy. Where do you get off starting this poll?

@exophase: DCGM may have an irritatingly long interests lists in some peoples opinions, but at least he isn't being a gigantic twat by starting a poll that singles someone out for the sake of being a forum sycophant.

@Rico, if you were referring to the post I edited out of existence, sorry, but I felt it had to go because I didn't want to start a major argument. If that was the post you read, I'm glad you agreed :)

EDIT: Instead of voting posts up or down, how 'bout these boards introduce a new system: the communal wedgie. If enough people disapprove of a post, based on a percentage of forum members logged in in one day, that posters avatar is replaced by some sort of graphic that indicates they have been wedgied by the community, and it stays there for a week as a mark of shame. What do you think? I think it would be good for a laugh. There could even be a counter under the sidebar that counts the number of wedgies a person has been given. Certain mods could be given exclusive wedgie power :lol:

@DCGM

Dude, I stood up for you, and then I edited my post, but I was still on your side. I said your interests list may be irritatingly long in some peoples opinions, but it doesn't bother me at all. I actually get some sadistic glee out of watching the anally retentive crying about having to scroll down a little extra.

Lighten up.

EDIT: removed unnecessary profanity while calling DCGM defensive.

I am posting here in an effort to post from the seven highest points of gp32x.de

Wish me luck in my endeavor, God bless.

...Besides, trolling is fun when you get retards taking the bait.
Trolling is for retards, but I don't expect a retard to realize that. Must be nice to live in ignorance.

You're confusing defensiveness with indifference.

Being that I hate people with massive signatures, I'll go ahead and cut down on my interest list.
You mean like your own massive signature with the xile blog logo. Advertising like a simpleton with no real opinion of your own other than bile?

BackAssward said:
...Besides, trolling is fun when you get retards taking the bait.
Trolling is for retards, but I don't expect a retard to realize that. Must be nice to live in ignorance.

You're confusing defensiveness with indifference.

Being that I hate people with massive signatures, I'll go ahead and cut down on my interest list.
You mean like your own massive signature with the xile blog logo. Advertising like a simpleton with no real opinion of your own other than bile?
I'm sorry, who are you? Oh, that's right; you're irrelevant. What exactly does "no real opinion of your own other than bile?" mean?

Ps: signatures are normally used to promote things you're interested in or enjoy. Fucking imbecile.

This thread has become nothing but a load of mouldy old bollocks. It started as a stupid thread and will be locked as a stupid thread and other more interesting topics will push it to the bottom of the pile.

Maybe, instead of starting a poll about DCGM, someone should've politely referred to the issue directly through another topic where he/she was posting, PM'ed him/her, or notified a mod. This thread is a childish waste of time and has made us all stupider for having read and responded to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back