Is I am Setsuna worth my money? (Game)

Taeko

What do you think about the game I am setsuna. Since it will be in a classic style. I like the old Final Fantasy titles a lot, where you could think about your moves and not just had to hasty push the buttons. Will you even preorder or are there better alternatives.

Only available on Sony platforms and Windows.

Square Enix probably will have it in their distribution network eventually.

I've not heard of this game 'I am Setsuna', thus this thread title took me a while to grok. Can anyone link to more information about this game, so I can make head space for it and not be so perplexed by the thread title in future?

like all video games you wouldn't know until you played it. i will buy this game since it is heavily influenced by Chrono Trigger, which is the greatest JRPG of all time!!

Looks nice. Its also in the genre I like. Not sure. Probably means I would have to get a windows RIG again (I had a Dell, but the videocards were faulty and lasted only just a few months after the support ended)

since the combat system was inspired by the one used in chrono trigger, maybe you could try out that game and see if you like it (didn't see a demo version of i am setsuna itself). maybe it's not as hectic as you think it is :) or wait until it's on sale and check out some of the games Klumpen suggested in the meantime ;)

Back