Is evildragon who we think he is ;)

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
The Illuminati movement was founded on May 1, 1776 in IngolstadtUpper Bavaria as the Order of the Illuminati, and had an initial membership of five.[2] The founder was the Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830),[3] who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.[1] The Order was made up of freethinkers as an offshoot of the Enlightenment and seems to have been modelled on the Freemasons.[4]

So this freethinking evildragon from ingolstadt, is he trying to take over the world with his device that preaches equality, enlightenment and openness! 

<_<   ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
The Illuminati movement was founded on May 1, 1776 in IngolstadtUpper Bavaria as the Order of the Illuminati, and had an initial membership of five.[2] The founder was the Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830),[3] who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.[1] The Order was made up of freethinkers as an offshoot of the Enlightenment and seems to have been modelled on the Freemasons.[4]

So this freethinking evildragon from ingolstadt, is he trying to take over the world with his device that preaches equality, enlightenment and openness! 

<_<   ;)  
LOL good find :)

his device that preaches equality, enlightenment and openness!
I'm afraid he's not a member, because we they tend to look down upon such values.
I suspect you have been fed the propaganda that was once used to justify disrupting groups that were meeting in secret.  The same has been done with many other groups over time, and it comes down to thinking along the lines of "we don't know what they are doing, so it must be bad".  This does not go well with governments and religions that want to maintain control of the herd (flock is just another word for herd, after all).

his device that preaches equality, enlightenment and openness!
I'm afraid he's not a member, because we they tend to look down upon such values.
I suspect you have been fed the propaganda that was once used to justify disrupting groups that were meeting in secret.  The same has been done with many other groups over time, and it comes down to thinking along the lines of "we don't know what they are doing, so it must be bad".  This does not go well with governments and religions that want to maintain control of the herd (flock is just another word for herd, after all).
Doing things in secret is generally suspect. For example. most of us disapprove of the kind of massive global spying that the NSA does, which was quite secret before Snowden and Wikileaks.

Recently it has also been revealed that the Government-Industry revolving door that occurs in all corrupt governments extends to NSA workers, who now increasingly share industrial secrets with select US firms, for pay.

Likewise deals like ACTA were coordinated in secret.

It is not just non-governmental agencies which do unethical things in secret. Frequently it is the locus of private interests and government force which is the main source of bad news.

In other news, I really am a horse that carries the personification of Death around time and space.

In other news, I really am a horse that carries the personification of Death around time and space.
Cool, I carry this War chick around.  Yes, he is really a she.  She gives me apples.  I hate apples.

I suspect you have been fed the propaganda
Who told you about our their propaganda operations? My interest is purely academic of course.
You still seem to be confused.  The propaganda I mentioned was/is from oppressive governments and religions to create fear of such organizations, an example of which would be to say that they are are trying to displace those who keep you alive by making sure there is food and no one trying to cut off your head, and after your head is cut off, those who made sure you would get to some idealized eternal party town or something.  Nevermind, you will keep playing it, but from the wrong side.  My Real Illuminati is better than your fake one.  I know this because we created yours.  

Make sure to check out my previous link, and possibly check out some of his stuff, if you haven't already.  I was discussing The Illuminati Papers with someone on Monday (and how if I mentioned it to a specific person this person would misunderstand it in the way many misunderstand the Illuminati, and they would totally overlook the contents in the book, thinking it was about conspiracy theories...yet people often overlook the obvious conspiracies staring them in the eye).

Edit:  I overlooked this post:

Doing things in secret is generally suspect. For example. most of us disapprove of the kind of massive global spying that the NSA does, which was quite secret before Snowden and Wikileaks.

Recently it has also been revealed that the Government-Industry revolving door that occurs in all corrupt governments extends to NSA workers, who now increasingly share industrial secrets with select US firms, for pay.

Likewise deals like ACTA were coordinated in secret.

It is not just non-governmental agencies which do unethical things in secret. Frequently it is the locus of private interests and government force which is the main source of bad news.
I may not have been clear.  I was not suggesting that the Bavarian Illuminati were doing anything unethical.  I was saying that by trying to break them up those who attacked them were doing unethical things.  Also, the NSA stuff wasn't really unknown.  The details may have been, but many have had a general idea for decades, and if you follow the paper trail (related to your second paragraph), some specifics became pretty obvious as well.  That is not to say a lot wasn't revealed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back