Ipega 9023 Tablet Controller

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
I have been looking for a Tablet Controller that attaches to your Tablet for a while now.  I saw the Bigben Game Grip Stg-One a while back, but its still not out yet, with no release date even announced.  Today I saw the Ipega 9023 which also fits the bill, looks half decent.  I lashed out and ordered one - for $34USD delivered , It's worth a chance. Will see what its like when it comes. Seems to fit any phone or tablet . Perfect controller for the Tegra K1 Shield Tablet perhaps?

http://www.dx.com/p/ipega-9023-bluetooth-telescopic-controller-for-iphone-ipod-ipad-samsung-htc-more-337604#.U-hWnqiSx8E

1be497fd6c100b2d674b178f2a7fd828_zps731f66f8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in hearing of your experience with this, I'm looking to acquire one of the K1 Tablets
Will do.  I'm hoping it's also blutrol compatible like the Ipega 9017 is.  I will be checking that out .   Seems to have 5 media buttons + select, home, start which I'll give a go also. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been looking for a Tablet Controller that attaches to your Tablet for a while now.
What sort of tablet are you planning to use it with?

From using this iPega controller with a Nexus 7 (2012) and a Nexus 5 I found that to get the most out of it for Android gaming you need to have your device rooted, so you can emulate touch controls using hardware buttons. You also need to use a 3rd party App, Tincore was the one that worked best for me.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you receive the controller :)

@Mr Loon

I've got an iPad, thus the want for it to be Blutrol compatible which I will test.   

Back