Interesting breakdown of Planescape Torment

I had to stop the video at the spoiler warning. I'm playing it through for the first time. I've played the Baldur's gate series through several times and actually own a copy of the original Planescape Torment, but never had the time to play it.

If we're lucky and good, maybe the Android version or the PC versions of the EE editions of these games can be coaxed to play on a Pyra someday. Beamdog has done a great job on Baldurs Gate EE, Baldurs Gate 2 EE and Icewindale EE and now Planescape Torment EE. They even made their own game in there - but it isn't available on Android -yet.

Would someone with a dev board want to try to get the Steam for Linux for X86 Baldurs Gate EE running?

For the moment, your best mobile option is the GPDwin + plain steam... Reaching the end of bg2ee's ToB expention after bg1ee here... Looking forward to icewind dale ee after...

Would someone with a dev board want to try to get the Steam for Linux for X86 Baldurs Gate EE running?
Well there is GemRB for most of those games for native support although I suppose It's not the Enhanced Editions, although Planescape support is in a "mostly completable stage". But I Exagear + steam should work fine I think, I have Icewind Dale EE to try... I just got a new install of debian stretch with the devboard, so I'm still getting things up and running to the point I had them on the prior jessie install, I'll need to get exagear setup to the latest version.

Well there is GemRB for most of those games for native support although I suppose It's not the Enhanced Editions, although Planescape support is in a "mostly completable stage". But I Exagear + steam should work fine I think, I have Icewind Dale EE to try... I just got a new install of debian stretch with the devboard, so I'm still getting things up and running to the point I had them on the prior jessie install, I'll need to get exagear setup to the latest version.

Thank you - I know that several of us are planning to use Exagear on the Pyra for (oldish) Steam games. I'm also still wondering if Netflix will run on it in Firefox for ARM.

Back