Intellivision (Not) On Pandora

Could I bribe someone to make a nice Intellivision emulator for the Pandora? I know according to an old thread WizardStan recompiled the source for an Intellivision emulator called jzintv and said that it runs on his BeagleBoard, but nothing has been mentioned about the current status of that project.

Last edited by a moderator:
ImmaculateChimp said:
Could I bribe someone to make a nice Intellivision emulator for the Pandora? I know according to an old thread WizardStan recompiled the source for an Intellivision emulator called jzintv and said that it runs on his BeagleBoard, but nothing has been mentioned about the current status of that project.

Doesn't MAME support Intellivision Roms? Never had any to try..

ImmaculateChimp said:

I think i ran this on the pandora for him or someone else

The current status is that it's sitting on an SD card just waiting for me to show up on Skeezix's door and steal itbuy him a diet coke in exchange for a few minutes of play time.
I've probably got the controls all messed up, though, which I won't know how to fix until I get some real time to play around with my Pandora. Estimated time to official release would be about 24 hours after my Pandora is delivered into my greedywell deserved hands.

Thanks for the info, Stan. I'm quite looking forward to this - been picking up a few Intellivision games and compilations lately. :D (I particularly like Night Stalker and Thin Ice, at the moment, along with Lock 'n' Chase.)

Wait a second! Is this the same console I had as a child? Two controllers with analog type movement (long throw) and about 12 buttons. We only had boxing and circus, and boxing was pretty good, since you could press a button for a left/right up,down, middle punches (button for each). Blocky single colour graphics.

BTW, I was really disappointed when I got it, since I wanted a C64, but my parents didn't have the money that year. Next year I got it and was actually asked if I wanted the brand new amiga that was in the store, but I didn't >.<

klikklak said:
Wait a second! Is this the same console I had as a child? Two controllers with analog type movement (long throw) and about 12 buttons. We only had boxing and circus, and boxing was pretty good, since you could press a button for a left/right up,down, middle punches (button for each). Blocky single colour graphics.
That's the one. It's not actually analog control, it's a 16 point digital pad, but you can't really tell the difference. You missed out on some really great games. I used to own all but a half dozen of the complete collection, most with the original boxes kept in good condition, with the manuals and overlays. And then a mouse decided the box I was storing them in would make a great home :(

Back