Instead Of Locking The Thread...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
Instead of locking the MP3 thread how about warning the idiots ruining it to behave themselves. At over 1300 views it was obviously of interest to a lot of people, myself obviously included as I started it.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but moderating a forum is more about keeping it under control than shutting down a thread before trying to calm things down. The threat of a Ban works wonders on unruly members.

No one is stopping them arguing via P.Ms just keep it off the boards.

It was lack of control of the boards that led me to frequent this place a lot less than in the past.

ToaD

:(

BaDToaD said:
Instead of locking the MP3 thread how about warning the idiots ruining it to behave themselves. At over 1300 views it was obviously of interest to a lot of people, myself obviously included as I started it.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but moderating a forum is more about keeping it under control than shutting down a thread efore trying to calm things down. The threat of a Ban works wonders on unruly members.

No one is stopping them arguing via P.Ms just keep it off the boards.

It was lack of control of the boards that led me to frequent this place a lot less than in the past.
ToaD

:(

Attitudes like this which question the mods decisions is the very reason I am losing interest with this place.

I personally think the thread you're on about has already answered your original question, it's now gotten to the slagging match stage (again).

Sorry but I'm locking this right now, it may be the last thing I do but I am sticking up for trooper. You really have no idea how difficult it can be to mod this place, and threads like this do not help one little bit.
I rekon we have a quite laid back attitude and let a lot of people bend forums rules. But too many people kick off when we take action. I for one have had enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back