In The Usa Today Who Are You Voting For

mingus_dew

who are you going to vote for today you dont have to say but you can have political debates with poeple that you think are st;upid for not voting for the person you think should become president

Are u sure this is a good Idea? People aren't going to debate but they will flame.
My advice is do not keep this topic standing. <_< :)

Trust me. You wont know soon. It's gonna be fucked up. There are armies of lawyers ready to debate the decision.
Maybe by December.

I'll feel free to fall to sleep at 1AM when Ohio's Electoral College votes should be given. Don't think I'll manage to wait until Calafonia.

Btw, did anyone see Question Time in the US with Micheal Moore on? It was more like an episode of Jery Springer, with the audiance booing anyone for every reason.

Moore: "The CIA said that there were no links between Saddam and Al Qaeda."

*Boos*

Moore: "The CIA said it, not me."

*More Boos*

Same thing happened when he suggested whoever wins the popularity vote wins.

EDIT: Interesting-if everything goes as expected, but Bush manages to win Ohio, it could be 269 to 269 votes next month. That would most likely lead to George Bush as the president, and Edwards as the Vice President. Just like the good old days of the Democratic-Republicans. Aw.

Its Americans, most of them just don't get it.

But really, even other Americans must see that alot of the country is populated by hicks.

Talking of voting did anybody vote in the North East government thing?

I did i voted for no

Why the hell should i have to pay more tax pounds for a regional government that has no power.

Do they think we are stupid?

Talking of voting did anybody vote in the North East government thing?

I did i voted for no

Why the hell should i have to pay more tax pounds for a regional government that has no power.

Do they think we are stupid?

Yeah, voted no too. It's a stupid idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its 4:55 now and the result hasnt even been announced in Ohio yet.

Its looking like a Bush win now though. Very depressing. :( :angry: :(

Its Americans, most of them just don't get it.

But really, even other Americans must see that alot of the country is populated by hicks.

at least it's not a bunch of drunks

Ho ho ho.

I'll be sendin' me lepricons for ye!

calm down u two I'm Irish but I live in the middle of hicksville.(FLORIDA) so nobody should be complaining. :) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back