Impressed By Yeti 3d

triksR4rabits

The Dutchmaster
Well, I just tried out the adic 2004 unfinished game by rtb7, the one with the first part using the yeti engine and the 2nd half as a top-down flyer. It's the first thing I've played using the YETI engine, and while there weren't and weapons, there were a few enemies to check out.

All I gotta say is godamn. It looked better than anything I've seen on the gp, and my cool idea/other wish would be for some of you guys to check it out, and hopefully dev something using it. Playing a full game using this engine would def own. Last thing I heard developed for it was the Medal of Honor clone (which I believe was canned, unfortunately). Give it a try :)

Excellent work rtb7

Link to thread (d/l available here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I just tried out the adic 2004 unfinished game by rtb7, the one with the first part using the yeti engine and the 2nd half as a top-down flyer. It's the first thing I've played using the YETI engine, and while there weren't and weapons, there were a few enemies to check out.

All I gotta say is godamn. It looked better than anything I've seen on the gp, and my cool idea/other wish would be for some of you guys to check it out, and hopefully dev something using it. Playing a full game using this engine would def own. Last thing I heard developed for it was the Medal of Honor clone (which I believe was canned, unfortunately). Give it a try :)

Excellent work rtb7

Link to thread (d/l available here)

Looks excellent! But has the stupid BLU+ bar problem. ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
Back