imappy with gp emulator

Website
thewildsite.co.uk
ok likely I'll get shouted at for asking easy question but is there a way of using iMappy with the gp32 emulator,

I've had a couple of the home brew games running on it but when I try running imappy it can't find any maps

I've read the instructions for creating virtual smc files but still can't get it going

I dont own a gp32 and i use geepee32 emu for testing my imappy maps i make

What you have to do is set geepee32 in a folder but it cant be in c:\gp32

when you have done this just click the runme.bat file for the smc and it should create the folders needed then you just put imappy.fxe into gpmm then the maps into gpmm\imappy\maps

then it should work :)

:ph34r:

cool cheers read the info you gave in the other topic re: geepee32 works a treat although tried makin my own map of my local area but I can't get the co-ordinates right :( tried using your tube map as basis but no joy, keeps crashing the emul

well it is very hard but im flying buy now i just made 2 deatiled maps 1 is london VERY BIG and other is dubai

What i do is resize the image in photoshop to atleast 1000 pixels in height or width but i do 998 pixels just 2 be safe ;)

then when i am gonna cut it up into pieces i use the selection tool then click copy then when i hit new document it shows me the size so if its ok i paste then i go back to the map an colour that square and do so with all other cut pieces so now u have a 4 coloured black looking image then i use irfanview which displays the xy axis where i clicked then i write that down then i drag it to outline the coloured square and that tells me the other xy axis.

it sounds a bit confusing i dont know how to explain it better but if u want u can send me the images and i will quickly make the xy axis for you :)

send it to mgetto@fcnvic.deletethistext.fairfax.com.au

remove the deletethistext bit ;)

:ph34r:

Back