• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No, i dont need it.,

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

renejr902

Website
Visit site
i would like to have a Full Scale (Fullscreen) option for Oh boy (gameboy emulator)
i wait for this for several months with my wiz. now that i have the caanoo, i hope someone will do it.

dont you think it a little rude to be outright asking for certain emulators? Ive always felt that if devs decide to work on stuff that its out of the love for the community/system not because people just ask. Show some love man, and maybe out of respect someone will make something you really want. These guys work hard on what they do, they really deserve a lot more respect then they get.

no i dont have any problem to request a feature. nobody have to do it, if they dont want to.

i request a fullscreen option for oh boy because this emulator was released a long time ago for the wiz, and the fullscreen option have never been done, and i think its necessary for the wiz at least, because the screen is so small.

I do not have any problem in requesting this fullscreen option. I do not lack respect for anyone. I think you're too sensitive. I see no problem if people make suggestions. Myself I may be trying to make emulator port when I read my book for C language and you could ask me emulators options. i wont have problem with that. but i dont guarantee anything. and i want to know what people think to make useful feature.and i ALWAYS say thanks to people that made emulator that i use. and i always thanks people that answer my questions. i respect everyone here. and dont forget ENGLISH is not my first language, so i make my best to be polite. my english is not great

still i think i have several months of study. i only studied turbo pascal 10 years ago.

jb0yx said:
unnecessary poll is unnecessary

and poll is necessary to be sure im not the only want that want to use this feature. otherwise it dont worth it for one person only

Last edited by a moderator:
Jengo said:
dude relax dont have a freak out relax, i understand what you are saying.

LOL

Its ok.

sorry.

im not freak.
still i dont understand how to be polite in english even after several years of learning the language.
LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm. i began to read my C++ book and a lot of information about SDL, read some source code about pong game,

i read more than 20 hours since yesterday.

and i have to say WOW.

before today i didnt understand how MUCH work is it to port a emulator or make a emulator or make a homebrew game.

what i did in the past with turbo pascal, is nothing compared to make a real game or emulator and port it to the Caanoo or any other handheld.

I want to say Congratulation to all developer that develop for all of US.
For me after reading all that stuff, i have to say you're like gods for me.
i can understand you could be angry when we are not happy about some details of your work (emulator speed and options.

Its really something coding emulator for a handheld.

I do not want to offend anyone

I still cant believe how much work it can be to make or port a emulator.

i think i will have to study for years before be able to port anything. am i right ?

note: thanks joyrider for this link: http://www.aaroncox....ials/index.html
i learned a lot of things there.

THANKS TO ALL DEVELOPER to take so much time to develop for the community, its really awesome.

I think i will not ask again when a fullscreen oh boy will be released. LOL
i know it could take several hours of work. and a lot of patience.

Back