I Want To Buy A Ps2 Driving Wheel

NssOne

I am One with the DarkNss
Website
www.gp32us.com
I've recently gotten into a lot more driving games for PS2 (such as Initial D), and I'm trying to figure out what brand driving wheel to go with. Does anybody have any suggestions for what brand would be good to get? Reasonable price to be paying?

I'd recommend the Logitech force feedback official gran turismo wheel, excellent steering control and response great force feddback, nice pedals too, i mean what do you expect its the official wheel GT. Infact ive got one that i don't use that im possibly willing to sell, practically brand new with all its bits and it's boxed.

/me digs out steering wheel to read the label.

/me can't find it

Its something like a Ferrari Madona 360 or some shit. Its great, but a table is needed, because playing it on your lap is a pain in the ass. Also the pedals can move on a wooden floor, so its best to stick them down.

Ernest posted on Aug 12 2004 at 10:29 AM said:
I'd recommend the Logitech force feedback official gran turismo wheel, excellent steering control and response great force feddback, nice pedals too, i mean what do you expect its the official wheel GT. Infact ive got one that i don't use that im possibly willing to sell, practically brand new with all its bits and it's boxed.
Yeah, I've got this wheel and it really is fantastic. Better than the arcades...almost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh it is a bloody good wheel i used to use it a fair bit but havent in ages as i don't tend to play driving games no-more, i only really used to complete Burnout with, oh well. Oh by the way NssOne if you are interested in buyin it off me pm me and i'll give you a price and stuff.

Back