I Think The Bor Should Be Updated With Openbor

need4speed

Website
Visit site
The GP32 BOR engine should be updated with the new openbor engine If possible so we can play the other bor mods like Rage Of The Streets for example.

Would you calm down? All he did was saying, that there's a new BOR engine (I bet a few people/coders didn't know about it), and he was suggesting that a port would indeed be very nice and useful.

Yeah!

Especially you, tattooman, should calm down, you flame too much people nowadays, and mostly it turns out that they did the right thing, and it was just your "trollnes" for not reading what exactly they are saying/asking.

So, most of the time, a big STFU from me for you :)

Well, anybody know where the GP32 BOR source is now?
I'll take a look to see if the differences are something I can actually do but I'm not promising anything (given I can find the gp32 BOR source that is)

tattooman: settle down, in fact I didn't even know about openbor until this post came up and currently I'm trying my hand at it (but don't expect me to succeed I'm pretty stupid when it comes to coding), so lay off of people this is a friendly board most of the time and I realise we've all had our own quirks and wanted to either make a post like need4speed or like you and the worse one is posts like yours, bringing everyone down, so fucking lay off!

P.S. Mod's if you think this needs to be edited go ahead I'm tired of people just shitting all over the place... There are three kinds of people on this board, We’re dicks! We’re reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the people who just sit back and whine about getting new games are pussies. And tattooman is an asshole. Pussies don’t like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn’t appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don’t know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don’t let us fuck this asshole we’re going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit. -Team America!

Note: I've got Rage of the Streets loading now but I've introduced alot of bugs in the process and it runs into an error after the character select screen making it unplayable but I'll work on it some more tommorow.

Quiest posted on Jul 4 2005 at 03:41 PM said:
Yeah!

Especially you, tattooman, should calm down, you flame too much people nowadays, and mostly it turns out that they did the right thing, and it was just your "trollnes" for not reading what exactly they are saying/asking.

So, most of the time, a big STFU from me for you :)

Again another pointless post. I am sure and I know I don't speak alone of people syaing, did you now the sku is blue? Meaning tell us some thing we don't know or post some ting usefull, like hey I would like to update BOR can some one get me started. But saying thing slike I hope there is FSNES or Neo Geo or how can we make the GP32 BETTER, ACTUALLY THAT THREAD WAS FUNNY. It's liek some come on, I feel that people just want to be heard and that's fine so I am being heard!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I most of the time have to laugh if I see YOU pointing the finger at people and saying "Thats a pointless post."

I mean what have you done lately? Blaming Steve-O for what? For asking questions about the Fenix editor in the Fenix support forum. rofl. Just think BEFORE you flame next time.

tattooman posted on Jul 3 2005 at 03:28 AM said:
This is a forum for the GP32 handheld, we have no idea what you are taking about....

If that isn`t pointless, I don`t know.
And "WE"? Speak for yourself next time. I did know what it was about.

And as you can see, this thread wasn`t pointless either.
Hooka said he takes a look, what he wouldn`t do, if N4S didn`t posted.
So, once again, STFU from me :)

Hooka posted on Jul 5 2005 at 04:25 AM said:
I'll take a look to see if the differences are something I can actually do but I'm not promising anything (given I can find the gp32 BOR source that is)

The conversion has been done by Squidge - and I think theJuggler added a few things to it.
So best PM Squidge about that.

And tattooman: Don't assume what YOU know, others do know.
Stop flaming around our you'll have all your posts previewed by mods.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd rather see a port of Mugen than an update to BOR. Mugen has so much more content available and is more easily configurable and moddable.

EvilDragon posted on Jul 5 2005 at 11:14 AM said:
Hooka posted on Jul 5 2005 at 04:25 AM said:

The conversion has been done by Squidge - and I think theJuggler added a few things to it.
So best PM Squidge about that.

And tattooman: Don't assume what YOU know, others do know.
Stop flaming around our you'll have all your posts previewed by mods.

Squidge doesn't code for the GP32 anymore. His GP32 is busted and he bought a Giz. BOR- Giz comming soon? I think the sources are released so some other l337 coder will have to take over. A new BOR would be cool .

The sources were avialable at the Beta testing thread (in the beta testing forum obviously), but it is no longer there (there are no attachments in that post). Maybe you could simply try PM'ing squidge. That should do, as he sometimes visits these boards.

KoF has a lot of problems: collision doesn't feel right, the moves don't cause the correct effects (like the multiple hit-stagger effect of ken's hurrican kick, for instance). Mugen has almost none of those problems, depending on the characters you download. I used to dev content for mugen, so I can definitely tell that KoF doesn't feel like a fighting game.

Unfortunately, if you want a fighting game, the 16-bit emulators tend to run them slow and innaccurate.

I just got a PM back from Squidge saying this 'It may already be being ported, but I can't of course give any more details than that :)'

Back