I Think I Found Some Gp2x Cradles!

'cloudy-cola-corp' said:
Hi, I was browsing the internets the other day and found myself on hardstore.com, the site is Italian. They seem to have cradles in stock, would anyone look into this further?
nice find!

Last edited by a moderator:
'peelie' said:
'cloudy-cola-corp' said:
Hi, I was browsing the internets the other day and found myself on hardstore.com, the site is Italian. They seem to have cradles in stock, would anyone look into this further?
nice find!

I sound like a n00b kid when I say this but, I'm not allowed one :( because of the site being italian and it needing registration

In the upper right of the page, there are 4 flag icons (Italian, UK, German, and another that I do not know offhand). I clicked the UK one, and was able to register without issue, and select 'Iglese' as my language. No problem.

'Milamber777' said:
In the upper right of the page, there are 4 flag icons (Italian, UK, German, and another that I do not know offhand). I clicked the UK one, and was able to register without issue, and select 'Iglese' as my language. No problem.
Just done a dummy order and with the cheapest delivery to the UK, it was £48.33.

Nearly as much as I paid for the GP2x!

pboreham posted on Apr 28 2009 at 03:17 PM) [quote="'Milamber777' posted on 'Apr 28 2009 at 03:09 PM said:
In the upper right of the page, there are 4 flag icons (Italian, UK, German, and another that I do not know offhand"]. I clicked the UK one, and was able to register without issue, and select 'Iglese' as my language. No problem.
Just done a dummy order and with the cheapest delivery to the UK, it was £48.33.

Nearly as much as I paid for the GP2x![/quote]Did you buy it used or something? Mine was just over $200 with shipping from play-asia or something.
I remember when I bought my gp32 I was supposed to get a coffee mug or something, but I never got it. That was lik-sang.

Chris

Back