I search a GHZ Board for the beautyfullest Pandora ever

ingoreis

Hardcore Member
Staff member
Hi Guys.

I search a fully Funcional 1 GHZ Board for a Pandora Case which will specialy made for me.
It will be an OpenPandora in Nintendo Retro Look.
Painted by Hand and not by a Machine will this Case wait for a functional 1 GHZ Board.
Maybe someone of you is willing so sell me one GHZ Board.
I Life in Germany and my english is not the Best.
No Hurry from my Side because this "special PandoraCase" is finished in a Month or two.

A special Edition only for me from a professional and talented Console Painter :D

I have a Picture here with the future Case Colour and the Pictures which will be handmade painted on it.

Maybe someone of you will sell me a Board for this wonderfull Project :)
Just PM me.
b949c81247aeb98bb76f96f20aff2495.jpg

It looks amazing. I am looking forward to see the final results, too!

Bad side is, the odds of people mistaking your Pandora to a DS will increase... :p

Thx for the Offer. :D
I search only the Board because the Price.
A complete Pandora is more Expensive than only a Board.
The maximum Afford i can Pay for this Pandora is 250 Euro(shipping Costs inside this Price) and you can ship it without Battery.
There was an other Guy who search a Pandora Battery in America on this Boards and maybe you can Ship the Battery to him?

But a Pandora who is in America?
Yay that Sound good.
Pandora in America,Japan..Pandora around the World :D
Are you realy willing to sell it...because i destroy this Pandora and build with the Parts from it a completly new.
Then you can say..hey this nice Project have my old Board inside. :)

Btw.
Are the Nubs okay?

We have a few US-based Pandorians already. It's the latin american users who not only bought a Pandora but also went and registered here and posted in English that impress me more.

Someone is already offering that same price, so that offer will be too low for me.
Yes i understand.
It is better when you sell the entire Pandora to a User who do not want to disassemble it to the Parts too :D

So i still search a 1GHZ Pandora Board.
It can be from a Defective Case Pandora,a Pandora who Display is death or the DisplayCable is defective.
Just the Board must be fully Functional.
I life in Germany and pay maximum up to 250 Euro(shipping included)

Maybe someone of you have a GHZ Board for this nice Project?
No Hurry from my Side because the Case is not finished yet from this Console Painter :)

On second though, I can consider this offer. You just want the entire Pandora without the battery, correct?

By shipping included, do you mean shipping included in the 250 Euros?

This new Picture is realy nice :D
..Yes there will be a Protect for the Drawings.
This Console Painter make realy a nice Job here :)

Looks very nice :) if you have the habit of playing with the lid open by 90 rather than 180°, be sure to get some nice and interested looks when outside :)

Back