I saw this game...

Once I've got gnomad2 & lynx working, and as I've stopped working on the flash plugin wrapper (TI's effort is way better, honest), maybe....

Once I've got gnomad2 & lynx working, and as I've stopped working on the flash plugin wrapper (TI's effort is way better, honest), maybe....
Gnomad, request accepted ;) I'll PND it this week.

How do you want lynx ? In a PND with a launcher that start it in a terminal I guess ?

I mean, have fun porting assault :p

Looks like a pretty cool game, but if it plays anything like Sauerbraten, it'll just feel wrong to me.

P.S. This thread made me lose the game.

Looks like a pretty cool game, but if it plays anything like Sauerbraten, it'll just feel wrong to me.
I know what you mean. I really like the engine of Sauerbraten, but somehow the game just doesn't flow right.

P.S. This thread made me lose the game.
Dammit ratfink!

And, back on topic, worst case scenario is that it lags a little, good luck porting guys :) .

And I gotta say I also felt sauerbraten was .. wrong, tho it had everything that should make it good. Instagib is fun, but sometimes the bots are just too elite, other times they just suck. haven't tried mp tho :)

It's not going to be a no-op port... Still, giving it a go!

Is built, sort of displays something reasonable, then refresh incredibly slowly, with lots of ALSA underrun errors.

snapshot-101027-232455.png

For those still following this, I'm still working on the port, but haven't got to the bottom of where the graphic glitches are coming from... Time to browse the GLES spec again.

I know: thread necromancy.

Rationale:

1. This thread already contains all the information relevant to a Pandora port of the Cube engine that exists on these boards. Any new thread would have to rehash earlier posts to inform newer users, or those who did not read the older thread.
  2. This thread is short (less than a page) and contains no outdated information that could potentially confuse readers.

So, is hdonk still interested in working on this port?

If not, would anyone wish to look into setting up a bounty for development? (Precedent.)

I've put the source somewhere I can't find, and don't currently have a Pandora. Other than that, yes it is on my list of things to look at at some point.

Back