I Purchased A Screen Protector Almost A Year Ago

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
It stinks. I don't see any expiry date on this... It's the spray that came with an archos505 screen protector from ZAGG. Anyone ever had this stuff gone bad?

I actually use it all the time. I just did my new ipod touch and DSi Xl this morining. I wouldn't think it goes bad, but they don't even give the spray out anymore. They give the solution in a tray with a sponge. A much better idea in my opinion, and it works a lot better. You could shoot there customer service an email and double check, you may actually be able to get the sponge tray as a replacement. I have used it after a long layover, and it has never given me much problem. It's mostly water anyway! :p

Chris

So what does this stuff do? Just keep the screen from getting scratched? Sounds pretty awesome. How does it work where can I get it?

DuckMan said:
So what does this stuff do? Just keep the screen from getting scratched? Sounds pretty awesome. How does it work where can I get it?
The spray moistens the interface between the shield film and the LCD, allowing air to be displaced when you squeegee the film in place.
While there is still moisture there, you can easily work out any bubbles left after the application.
Then, over the next few hours, the spray evaporates out, leaving the film sealed to the LCD.
Works very, very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
DuckMan said:
Go to zagg.com

It shows everthing you need to know, and you can also go to youtube, as there is hundreds of install videos there as well.

It's mainly just a screen/case protector that is made of high quality materials, and it is installed with liquid which allows for a better install, and a more durable "stick to" when it is all done, and less bubble problems due to the liquid.

I have used it on 2 PSP's, 2 DS's, GP2X, 2 G1's, and my ipod touch. I actually stopped using it on my screens, but I use it all over the cases for extra scratch protection. For some reason, I started having problems with screen shield(not as clear as they used to be), so I now just use the standard screen protectors(mainly Hori)for the scren, and zagg for all the rest. You can take it off years later, and the device still looks brand new.

Edit:Damn Ninja'd :ph34r:
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
that DOES look great!

InvisibleShield, just an invisible film that you wipe all over your device right?
[ooh err missus]

and they give a lifetime guarantee that it wont scratch - ever?

...must be bl00dy good then - i will try and get me some of this over here i think, sounds better than fiddly screen protectors and i guess this would protect the back [of iphones] too

I'm pretty sure that Invisible Shield is a protector with liquid to apply it, Fzero. :p

I bought a full-body iPod protective thingy from bestskinsever and they tell you to make your own 'spray'.

You just mix a tiny bit of liquid soap with water and you're sorted. It's nothing special :).

Back