Sales I preordered today.. was the limit the 5th of October?

thedarkmaster

Still Fresh
:wacko:
I'm a little confused. I preordered today but read in the site that the limit for preorders was the 5th of October. Today is the 7th. The site accepted my order. What's going on? When will I put my hands on the Pandora? Thanks you all for your assistence :)

Sold out!

The first batch of the Pandora is now sold out.

I'm not sure how you got to that page (OpenPandora.org, I presume ?) But I'm pretty sure that you'll get a refund.

Gruso said:
gp2x.de still has orders open, with the added text "second batch". They're still open on GBAX as well, and while they don't have the "second batch" description added, it's safe to assume that they are.
Hallo, thanks for the answer, so you mean it is safe to imagine that I'll have my Pandora? Is it correct that it should be delivered by December?

Gruso said:
I can't say for sure but I think you're in the second batch, seeing as first batch orders closed yesterday.
Uhm, ok, do you have any news on the second batch? I didn't see anything about it on the main site...

The word is that ordering from the second batch won't start until December, so I'm not sure what's happening in your situation. Your order being processed by the site sounds positive, but until you receive confirmation (or otherwise) there's no telling if you made the first batch. To be honest, I suspect you've missed the boat.

SteveM said:
The word is that ordering from the second batch won't start until December, so I'm not sure what's happening in your situation. Your order being processed by the site sounds positive, but until you receive confirmation (or otherwise) there's no telling if you made the first batch. To be honest, I suspect you've missed the boat.
Ooooowww... How frustrating :(
I did receive an email reguarding my order being accepted... but I think it was the automated payment mail? There's still a lot of confusion about this topic it seems... :wacko:

thedarkmaster said:
I did receive an email reguarding my order being accepted... but I think it was the automated payment mail? There's still a lot of confusion about this topic it seems...
Your best bet would be to mail/phone the distributor. Even if your order won't be honoured, at least they can look into the issue and possibly prevent more people being (potentially) disappointed (e.g. by updating the web site).

SteveM said:
thedarkmaster said:
I did receive an email reguarding my order being accepted... but I think it was the automated payment mail? There's still a lot of confusion about this topic it seems...
Your best bet would be to mail/phone the distributor. Even if your order won't be honoured, at least they can look into the issue and possibly prevent more people being (potentially) disappointed (e.g. by updating the web site).
I have already pm'ed craigix on this issue - so he should be aware.

Thanks so much! Let's hope I'll be ale to have an answer :)
I'm really curious to see how good would my little OpenGEU Linux run on this device (I'm the OpenGEU creator..) :)
I can't wait to have one this toys in my hands :D

The HTML is now gone - sorry everyone we got caught up in that Paypal thing and didn't get it all done until now.

Any orders placed will of course be honoured.

craigix said:
The HTML is now gone - sorry everyone we got caught up in that Paypal thing and didn't get it all done until now.

Any orders placed will of course be honoured.
I read on the page I used to buy the Pandora that you will take orders for the second batch after December. So I get it that I did it in the first batch? :)

SteveM said:
thedarkmaster said:
So I get it that I did it in the first batch? :)
Certainly appears so - lucky beggar!
WOOOOOOOAH!!!!! WHAT a Luck :)
Well, a part of the Linux community will be happy at least, since this toy will soon have a custom OpenGeu version for it ;) !!!
I knew about this wonderful toy only today from an Italian blog. Lucky me I decided to read the blog today ;)

Back