I Offered A Vista Ultimate Mka Key For A Pandora Order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenFromThen

Still Fresh
Who thinks ill get it?

I hope someone at OpenPandora sales is partial to the ancient art of trading :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, i dislike windows too and im using it, its like a disease.

i should of mentioned im converting to the pandora, i wanna give my current laptop away.

Theres a fine line between troll and dumbass, and let me tell you, every time I visit GP32X that line is blurred.

'Svartalf' said:
'BenFromThen' said:
Who thinks ill get it?

Now, who in their right mind would WANT that nasty thing? :lol:

+1 :lol: Vista is like the big brother that nobody likes.

Not the crappy TV show btw...

'aaron11193' said:
'Svartalf' said:
'BenFromThen' said:
Who thinks ill get it?

Now, who in their right mind would WANT that nasty thing? :lol:+1 :lol: Vista is like the big brother that nobody likes.

Not the crappy TV show btw...
I'm sorry, I actually care for my family.
Edit: smilies don't seem to work.

LOLZ!!!!!!!!

I may be a Windows fanboy (that's only because I have never experienced Linux or Macintosh, but now I plan to try Linux)

But a Vista key for a Pandora? Come on.... There are thousands of keys on the internet and tons of cracks. Besides, I'm still hoping Windows 7 could fix the crappy job Vista has done to my XP. Now I see why it was a free upgrade, it was worth nothing (well, I'm saying that it's worth nothing to upgrade from XP to Vista)

honestly? you'd probably have to pay them to take it off your hands...

'Raz' said:
LOLZ!!!!!!!!

I may be a Windows fanboy (that's only because I have never experienced Linux or Macintosh, but now I plan to try Linux)

But a Vista key for a Pandora? Come on.... There are thousands of keys on the internet and tons of cracks. Besides, I'm still hoping Windows 7 could fix the crappy job Vista has done to my XP. Now I see why it was a free upgrade, it was worth nothing (well, I'm saying that it's worth nothing to upgrade from XP to Vista)
same here, never used linux or mac, windows 7 looks like a piece of bloatware though, i hope vista gets 10 service packs.

'Consequence9' said:
never hurts to try

'BenFromThen' said:
'Raz' said:
LOLZ!!!!!!!!

same here, never used linux or mac, windows 7 looks like a piece of bloatware though, i hope vista gets 10 service packs.

'Consequence9' said:
never hurts to try

You've never tried 7 have you?

(naw)mcx posted on Feb 19 2009 at 04:50 AM said:
You've never tried 7 have you?

Nope. Nor will I ever, I've seen the light of FOSS, I've got no need for that trash. ;]

Open Source software is great and everything thing. But in my experience, I've had more problems with Linux the XP. Running EEEBuntu (Base, may I add) on my EEE is laggy and CPU intensive, spiking when doing simple tasks, where as XP was much more responsive, with no major spikes. Ubuntu died after replacing a motherboard (with another of the same type, may I add) where as XP soldered on through many upgrades, motherboard and graphics card. Don't get me started on gaming, Wine is not nearly enough. If I wanted to play Team Fortress 2 on DX8 I would of kept my first PC.

AAAHHHENNNY WAAYYY.

Good luck with that preorder ;)

pandora doesn't worth even a digit from a "A Vista Ultimate Mka Key"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back