I ♥ My Wiz

?

• Total voters

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
I don't know about my fellow Wiz owners, but I'm getting really fed up of Pandora fanboys coming onto the Wiz forums and trashing the device, or asking "where the Wiz went wrong". As far as I'm concerned, my Wiz is a smashing piece of kit, and I love it. Do you guys feel the same?

Lets show the Pandora Fanboys that we're happy with what we've got.

SONY said:
Btw, I voted, I hate my Wiz.
Why do you hate your wiz if you don't mind me asking?

I love my Wiz. It's not the perfect machine, but what I got it for was perfect for me. I just wanted a slightly faster and better built GP2X, which is exactly what I got. I'm not a developer so I don't know about the annoyances that have been brought up about the Wiz from that stand point. It's just a nicely built little machine for me to take some gaming on the go.

Last edited by a moderator:
The poll is missing an option, I don't own a Wiz, wouldn't mind having one. But, don't forsee getting one anytime soon.

I admit, I'm a Pandora Fanboy, but I totally agree that there's no sense bashing the Wiz. I don't think GPH neccesarily went "wrong" anywhere with the Wiz, their false starts on the Wifi I found troublesome. It is a nice piece of kit especially at the current price. I tossed 210$ US at the GP2X, and felt I got every pennys worth. I've no doubt that the Wiz would hold the same value to me. If I hadn't spent all my lunch money I probably would get one, even though I (will have) a Pandora.

I'm glad that the Wiz is around, and hope we see tons of homebrew jump between the systems. I hope to be able to port anything I write to the Wiz.

Nova, maybe loose a little of your hostility, you seem so angry :) Anyways, i find the Wiz excellent in every way (except missing wifi).

Btw, why a _public_ poll? I mean, i for one usually don't participate in public polls. Are we collecting "evidence" of who is anti-wiz or what?

/Uni

I like my Wiz. I have had it for than a year now I've been using it every day both for gaming and as a mp3 player. Looking forward to getting my pandora as well and maybe even the caanoo.

u9i said:
Nova, maybe loose a little of your hostility, you seem so angry :) Anyways, i find the Wiz excellent in every way (except missing wifi).
Btw, why a _public_ poll? I mean, i for one usually don't participate in public polls. Are we collecting "evidence" of who is anti-wiz or what?
/Uni
Nova doesn't get angry.
Also, it's a public poll so he can report the anti-Wiz people to GPH. They track them down and rape with hatred.

quote said:
Would you have bought one if you didn't get sent it?

Put it this way. If the one I have now broke, I would definitely buy a replacement if I could source one, or maybe a Caanoo. If I hadn't have been given one, I probably wouldn't have known how awesome the thing is, because there was very little fanfare about it, especially from the UK retailer.

SONY said:
Btw, I voted, I hate my Wiz.

Dude, you used to love your Wiz, I remember all your Wiz fanboy posts. Wtf happened?

u9i said:

/Uni

I'm not angry, just fed up. And I will turn off the publicness when I'm done with this post.

EDIT: Damn, It won't turn off. NOW I'M ANGRY!

EDIT2: AHA!

SONY said:
Awesome review there, Nova. I particularly loved that Roseanne analogy you used there, lol. Very accurate!

It's funny to read that you're thoughts on Wiz were like mine, if anything strangely enough, exactly my thoughts (I love Wiz as well, mate).
Sweet as, anyway. Thank you for an honest and detailed review...And thank you to Mr. Han for giving you a Wiz to let everyone know what's up in almost 'laymens' terms.
Cheers. :wiz: B)

What happened?!

EDIT3: Why is this in a new post?!

Hehe I think it is default public and people don't think about it.

If the poll continues like this, it shows that you are wrong, Nova... which we are all of course happy about :)

voted. i dont mind if it is public as i have no clue where to see who voted what :D

crow_riot said:
voted. i dont mind if it is public as i have no clue where to see who voted what :D
Click 'view' next to the poll options.

Craig voted 'I don't own a Wiz and I won't ever'. Uhm, I'm pretty sure he owns a few dozen, but whatever.

Back