I like!

EssoAir

Love it!

tmp_Screenshot_2013-10-14-10-45-40-1679154926.png

tmp_Screenshot_2013-10-14-10-46-231866655720.png

Nor me, is this a new prompt when first accessing these boards now, informing can use Tapatalk?

I don't use it and think I've turned off the alert prompts, I used to get them show a lot whenever I visited XDA Dev or other such boards

is it that you like that the donations pot is full again?

also whats those little pictures of people on the top right hand side?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont get all the hype about tapatalk.

I tried it. I tried an other forum frontend but I'm back browsing using Chrome on my phone for here (like right now). The mobile theme is nice. And it feels home. With tapatalk it's like looking throw the window imho

tapatalk is a blessing on small screen devices. additionally it makes keeping track of threads you already read or contributed to so much easier. i use it everyday (also for these boards right here) and wouldnt want to miss it.

managing multiple boards in a handheld fitting format, all in one place == joy

trying to accomplish the same in a browser of your choice == pain

The negative attitude I have towards tapatalk is solely based on its rather "aggressive" marketing (the popup message) and a small portion of its userbase, that simply is not able to comprehend that not deactivating the "sent blablabla with tapatalk" signature is rude behaviour.

Otherwise tapatalk can be real time saver if one visit several boards.

I dont get all the hype about tapatalk.

I tried it. I tried an other forum frontend but I'm back browsing using Chrome on my phone for here (like right now). The mobile theme is nice. And it feels home. With tapatalk it's like looking throw the window imho
I'm with you.. The mobile theme to these boards work well.

I like tapatalk is much faster and feels more responsive than the mobile site, well it does have the advantage of not requiring the over head of design and style dara ala html, css and javascript which bumps up the bandwidth

Back