I Know The Likelihood Of Getting Fullspeed Psp Emulation Is Low, But..

Azuma

I'm not going to live on the hopes that we're going to get a 'complete' fullspeed PSP emulator that runs games like crisis core and peace walker at full speed (living on the hopes of fullspeed dreamcast emulation is more than enough :lol: ) but, what are the chances that games like Blazblue portable or Patapon will run at Fullspeed? I don't really have any idea what goes into emulation or how much of a difference you get in performance from a 2D game to a 3D game, so please forgive me if this is a dumb question.

You'd be surprised at how possible it is. See here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know for certain it's possible but I sorta mean the probability of getting it anytime soon. I remember when I got a Wiz at launch, everyone said psx emulation was very possible and it wasn't until now that we actually got a decent one (like six months after I sold my Wiz). I'm glad you posted that though, on the psp emu page jayfoxrox says he is currently working on it, although there hasn't really been any progress since I last checked in a few months ago.

Azuma said:
I know for certain it's possible but I sorta mean the probability of getting it anytime soon. I remember when I got a Wiz at launch, everyone said psx emulation was very possible and it wasn't until now that we actually got a decent one (like six months after I sold my Wiz). I'm glad you posted that though, on the psp emu page jayfoxrox says he is currently working on it, although there hasn't really been any progress since I last checked in a few months ago.
Jayfoxrox is waiting for his Pandora to arrive before he continues work on the emulator.

He actually just got a one nubber, like me. http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/47270-pandora-psp/page__st__270

@ndbsolar: no, he has his pandora and is currently working on the psp emu, mainly SGX side.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/47270-pandora-psp/page__view__findpost__p__901859

lol, I kinda stopped once people could just goto the download pages or to the wiki to see what was available.

Oh, I read Psx and was confused.

I'm kinda excited for PSP emulation, I never jumped on the PSP bandwagon but a lot of the game look really fun. For me though it is not crucial, I can wait for the Pandora2 to play PSP games. Well, that or get a PSP, but I don't think I'd use it much as it is just for media and games.

Back