I Have For Sale A Pandora With Accessories

ZXDunny said:
Oh for god's sakes, does he think we're stupid or something?

Evidence:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/60219-gba-emulator-that-you-can-adjust-the-screen-size/page__pid__956014__st__0&#entry956014

Vs:

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/4946-gba-emulator-that-you-can-adjust-the-screen-size/page__pid__85731#entry85731

What a twattock.

D.

What's worse is this...

E.B said:
SONY said:
E.B said:
In a week time it's my birthday and I am getting a New Pandora so I am trying to find out a few things like it has two SDHC Memory card slots, what are there for and what is a good size and speed for each
I did have a broken pander for a short time but not long enough to work things out
Quoted just in case an edit is made.

Anyway, no offence, but I'm 100% sure that as soon as you get one you'll just end up selling it within a month or two, so I'm going to ask you a serious question now...
Why bother getting one in the first place?

I can't sell this one, it will be given to me for my birthday and if I try to sell it I will be divorced

And then this...

E.B said:
SOLD

I have for sale a Pandora with all the standard accessories as well as spear battery and soft case plus 2 X 16GB Class 10 Patriot SDHC Memory cards, I got it 3 days ago, new old stock it was still sealed when I got it but I have to sell it because of medical bills
$450Au plus postage I will post it world wide

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/4965-i-have-for-sale-a-pandora/

E.B said:
SONY said:
E.B said:
I don't know where she got it from but she has got it and it will be here on Friday and its new that’s all I know
We're all expecting pics please.
It has arrived and it's new I even had to brake the seal on the box, very happy and it's got two 16GB Class 10 cards in it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Please stop trolling.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/4891-i-am-getting-a-new-pandora-and-need-help/page__view__findpost__p__86049

Last edited by a moderator:
SONY said:
R.B said:
Due to a bit of luck I no longer need to sell my Pandora
1 million dollar bet that you will DEFINITELY end up selling this Pandora this year or next year.

I had a running conversation with him on one of the boards he frequents where he had basically tried Amiga emulation on pretty much every handheld out there and ended up selling them all because none of them did it quite right. Except for Pandora, that is, whose Amiga Emulation has come on in leaps and bounds since Hideki ported PandE-UAE. All the time he was buying and selling those handhelds (and losing a significant amount of cash doing it) the Pandora was just sitting there doing what he wants it to do.

I suspect he's made up the bit about the divorce condition (and probably the part about the birthday present too) as he's trying to appear sincere about keeping it - and doesn't want the piss taken from his first post about it.

Major Fail. He doesn't appear very bright - not least for someone who hand-codes ASM, at least.

D.

both of my TENS units cost around $30 each, you should look for them online so you can sell them here

R.B said:
I have to agree with you all but it's hard to stay focused when you are on pain killers 24 /7 it makes it very hard to think clearly so please be a bit understanding, I had tos ell my Pandora to buy a tens unit ( it's used to manage severe pain) but I was given one by a friend who works in the health industry so I am very pleased to be able to keep my Pandora, it's 3AM here and I am waiting for the morphine to kick in and I could just scream with the pain and I hope it doesn't take too much longer

I shouldn't have to explain myself it just shows you lot are a bunch of narrow minded hypocrites and maybe I should sell it just to get away from you lot

If you're "waiting for the morphine to kick in" then either they haven't given you morphine or you've not had enough. Trust me, I know about this sort of thing.

Also, what DaMummy said - paying that much for a TENS machine is just plain Doing It Wrong[sup]TM[/sup].

You can't sell your Pandora, it's the only handheld that will do what you want it to! Did your wife threaten to divorce you when you announced you were selling the (rather rare) gadget she bought for your birthday?

D.

R.B said:
Dunny said:
R.B said:
I have to agree with you all but it's hard to stay focused when you are on pain killers 24 /7 it makes it very hard to think clearly so please be a bit understanding, I had tos ell my Pandora to buy a tens unit ( it's used to manage severe pain) but I was given one by a friend who works in the health industry so I am very pleased to be able to keep my Pandora, it's 3AM here and I am waiting for the morphine to kick in and I could just scream with the pain and I hope it doesn't take too much longer

I shouldn't have to explain myself it just shows you lot are a bunch of narrow minded hypocrites and maybe I should sell it just to get away from you lot

If you're "waiting for the morphine to kick in" then either they haven't given you morphine or you've not had enough. Trust me, I know about this sort of thing.

Also, what DaMummy said - paying that much for a TENS machine is just plain Doing It Wrong[sup]TM[/sup].

You can't sell your Pandora, it's the only handheld that will do what you want it to! Did your wife threaten to divorce you when you announced you were selling the (rather rare) gadget she bought for your birthday?

D.
She suggested selling it to pay for the tens she could see Iwas in so much pain and I am taking about 130mg of morphine in 24hrs and I am about to take another lot

Have you asked about patches? Durogesic goes way up to your dose and beyond, and delivers it every hour. You're only on a small dose of morphine, so there is room for much improvement. It's not as if you're opiate-naive, is it?

D.

R.B said:
I have asked about the patches and was told that the dose I am on is fare highr than the patches

Whoever said this is talking out their arse. Durogesic comes in 12.5, 25, 50 and 100 mcg/hr strengths and using multiple patches is not uncommon - with added opiates (Oral Morphine liquid or Morphine Sulphate capsules) for break-through pain to "top up". There's really no limit so long as your body can tolerate the dose. Your current dosage could be significantly reduced by replacing part of it with patches, which gives you more room to manoeuvre with tablets.

I forgot to add that I was told I was supposed to be addicted by now but I am not I seem to be total immune to it

You will naturally build up a tolerance for Opiates, that's what I meant with the term "Opiate Naive". It's unsurprising that it has little effect on you. Also, addiction has nothing to do with tolerance, you need to look that one up in a dictionary.

At this point I would like to stop talking about it in a publicplace

Sorry, I'm not done talking about it yet. I'll let you know when I am.

D.

Somebody should take edit-rights from R.B. That's not what editing is for <_<

Back