I am getting really pissed off

SoleGrave

But at the A-holes at work telling me to cancel and refund. Its really getting on my nerves for the past year and a half.

EDIT: fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
But at the A-holes telling to cancel and refund. Its really getting on my nerves for the past year and a half.
Let me get this straight...You're pissed off with the people who are wanting to cancel and get a refund?
I think it's the people that get on your case for waiting and telling him to cancel... the nay-sayers... usually the same people that tell you it's a scam.

But at the A-holes telling to cancel and refund. Its really getting on my nerves for the past year and a half.
Let me get this straight...You're pissed off with the people who are wanting to cancel and get a refund?
I think it's the people that get on your case for waiting and telling him to cancel... the nay-sayers... usually the same people that tell you it's a scam.

yes exactly.

Or could it be at the cases when folks around here who, not understanding the reasons of some individuals to no longer wish to wait, get on those people's cases and unpleasantly tell them to cancel and shove off? :blink:

So many interpretations! Which one is it, I wonder?

EDIT: Ninja'd. :p

i feel for you :/ my mom (still live at home im 17) asks every day "have you heard anything on your Pandora" and my girlfriend keeps asking me what happens if i never get it XD i never get a break

But at the A-holes at work telling me to cancel and refund. Its really getting on my nerves for the past year and a half.

EDIT: fixed

Don't quit, we love you man! (in a heterosexual way) Plus it'd be a poor choice in the grand scheme of things.

EDIT: fixed removed - You mean people are sending you private messages telling you to quit? That's insane.

So, they tell you here on the forum boards via pm? Or somewhere else?

Its the guys I work with and some of my friends. Be damned if someone pm'd me with that. Thats like using a pogo stick in a mine field.

Yeah, lol...but can I shout it out anyway for everyone to hear?

I say to them: Fine! Contribute to the mega corporate scumbags with their restrictions and lies! I am part of something you chimps fail to see.

J7MHt.png

Mr. Sony: I'd like to hear what VT means, I'm newish. But while I wait for your reply, I shall speculate:

1. Vixen Trixen?

2. Venereal Transmission?

3. Vessel Trestle?

4. VAT Tax?

Edit: Awwe, he posted while I was posting.

Mr. Sony: I'd like to hear what VT means, I'm newish. But while I wait for your reply, I shall speculate:

1. Vixen Trixen?

2. Venereal Transmission?

3. Vessel Trestle?

4. VAT Tax?

Edit: Awwe, he posted while I was posting.
To be exact...I posted 4 minutes before you posted.

Back