How To Get Akumajo On Temper To Work

Busterflex

Still Fresh
Hi everyone!

I need some help with this!

I got all the files for Akumajo Dracula X for the PC Engine in the following folder (give you a little list, so you can see if I made a mistake somewhere)
I placed all the files in the images folder of the temper emu v 0.75
Files:
Track01.mp3 - Track21.mp3....Track02.iso and Track22.iso
Akumajo (j).cue
Akumajo (j)(Mp3).cue

Then I got the systemcards in the systemcards folder:
CD-ROM System V2.10
Super CD-ROM2 System V3.00 ...All of them japanese versions...

So now I start temper and start one of these system cards....and now what? I don't know how to start the game..any help???

Make sure your system cards folder is called "syscards"

In your syscards folder the Super CD Rom v3 needs to be named "syscard3.bin"

Also games will run better if you made your rips from a 1:1 copy from your own CD collection or from a downloaded bin/cue version. ISO/MP3 rips tend to have issues with audio tracks being out of sync. You might be lucky and not have any problems though. I hope this helps. Also there's a crap ton of other awesome games on the PC-Engine. I know most really just want to play this game, but there's so many other great games out there on the system. Check out http://www.pcengine.co.uk/ for a very nice site on almost all the games the pc-engine tg-16 has. pcenginefx.com is another great place for info.

Thanks a lot for your help...
It works now...I forgot to convert the mp3s to wav...that was all ;-)
Yes it's great....
I will check em out mate
Thanks...
Need probably some help with the sotn for the psx too...

I never could get MP3s to work. Do a google search for the japanese title and find a bin and cue file. Do not rename those files, but you can put them in a folder and name it whatever you want. PM me if you need more help because I can tell you where to go if you can't find one.

The bin and cue files will work, as long as you renamed the system cards to syscard3.bin as mentioned before. I got it all working fine after some work, and the game runs great.

Back