How Many *geme Park Holdings* Users Can Clock The 940t High (260 Mhz)

yodaofborg

Assimilated you will be!
Website
Visit site
As you know, on the back of some MK2 GP2X's the Gamepark Holdings is actually spelt Gemepark holdings, but I am just wondering if I have just got lucky, or if these units are special.

My 920t clocks to 285 with craigix ram timings and to 280 without, but with timings on my 940t reaches 266 Mhz (tested with Picodrive with sound on the second core). Anyone else with a Gemepark unit notice this?

ZeroPain said:
Just a typo, its on my unit aswell...
Don't think you even read his post did you :rolleyes:

He is saying his unit that is "Gemepark holdings" can cloc kthe 940t to 266MHz and is asking if anyone else with a "Gemepark holdings" unit can do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
dodgyville said:
Q. How many GamePark Holdings does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but they'll install the wrong wattage bulb, requiring a socket upgrade which will take 6-8 weeks to be delivered.

Yorper said:
ZeroPain said:
Just a typo, its on my unit aswell...
Don't think you even read his post did you :rolleyes:

He is saying his unit that is "Gemepark holdings" can cloc kthe 940t to 266MHz and is asking if anyone else with a "Gemepark holdings" unit can do the same.

Um, let me restate...
ITS JUST A TYPO!!!
Thus its the same as any other unit aside from the typo. Its not some special edition that can clock really high or do something other GP2X's can't.
:rolleyes:

Well, consider this. Let's say, the overclock ability is dependant on few pieces of equipment, maybe even one. The factory gets a batch of these parts, which happens to be a good quality batch, as opposed to regular, or even bad. At the same time, the sticker is revised, and a typo happens. Thus, any machines with the typo would be from a good batch, from overclock point of view.

Jarska333 said:
Well, consider this. Let's say, the overclock ability is dependant on few pieces of equipment, maybe even one. The factory gets a batch of these parts, which happens to be a good quality batch, as opposed to regular, or even bad. At the same time, the sticker is revised, and a typo happens. Thus, any machines with the typo would be from a good batch, from overclock point of view.
Atleast you read and properly understood the original post, that makes 2 of us now. :blink:

<_< I read the post already...

Mine overclocks to 270...

Its just a typo, max overclock has nothing to do with a "bad batch" or a "good batch" its on a per-chip basis.

well that's what you think. But as stated in the first post, the ram timings were used here and afaik overclocking ability also depends on what kind of ram you've got. With RAM it might very well be that they have used even another brand and that can make a difference. Maybe the unit runs more stable overclocked than others due to the ram.

well... just nitpicking here. sorry.

It was just a random *idea* that the Gemepark units might all be from the same batch, which would usually mean the same quality parts are used (like RAM), ok, i'll rephrase the question, do any Gemepark holdings owners have a BAD overclock? (Less than 250Mhz).

Mine has the misspelling and the 940 appears stable at 270Mhz. (tested in picodrive)
Not that it proves anything as its likely people without the misspelling can also overclock the 940 this high or higher. Would be interesting to find out though.

mine isn't misspelled and mine clocks to 295, but 290 stable. eats batteries like woah though...

Back