How Cheap Is Choclate

mingus_dew

this is the how cheap is choclate chat :p anyways ho cheap is the choclate where you live it can even be the E (dont have the button for the pound (euro))

choclate here used to be 50 cents bow its 65 cents how about you

Depends on the bar.

Fudge and Curly Whirly are 15p each

Galaxy is about 30p
Dairy Milk is about 30p
Double Deckers (my favs) are 35p
Drifters range from 25p-35p
Mars are about 30p
Milky Bar are about 25p (chunky 35p)
Twix are about 30p
Kitkats (4 finger bars) are 27p
The new kitkats (caramel and orange caramel) are about 40p

Again it depends on the bar and the shop but thats a rough guide.

As you can tell i like chocolate :)

The Mole posted on Oct 27 2004 at 02:47 AM said:
Depends on the bar.

Fudge and Curly Whirly are 15p each

Galaxy is about 39p
Dairy Milk is about 45p
Double Deckers (my favs) are 36p
Drifters range from 37p
Mars are about 36p
Milky Bar are about 30p (chunky 45p)
Twix are about 40p
Kitkats (4 finger bars) are 32p
The new kitkats (caramel and orange caramel) are about 42p

Again it depends on the bar and the shop but thats a rough guide.

As you can tell i like chocolate :)

Fixed for what I usually pay ;)

The shop where I work is rather expensive...

Who feels disgusted at the price rise of Milky Ways from 15p to 16p? It tottally ruins the kiddies plans of having a pound and spending every last penny. I'm rambling, so I'll shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:
thebluenewt posted on Oct 27 2004 at 06:26 AM said:
I could get a Mars bar for 20p when I was a kid...

Of course in the US that's a milky way and a milky way is called something else. How wierd is that?

Hahahaha you sound like MY DAD he's always like I used to get Candy Bars for a Nickel! :)
Candy has gone up in the states over the past few years... Maybe because all of the Kids are getting fat?

Agnes from the Simpsons posted on The twisted world of Marge Simpson said:
Children are so fat today! Isn't there a way we can make money off of that?

US Chocolate is Suposed to Suck Compaired to UK's Chocolate :).. Ozzy Osbourne emptied his house of US chocolate and went to a Store that Imports Chocolate from the UK and Stocked up with about $1,000 worth of chocolate LOL..

Yeah - I dont know exactly why, but the chocolate in the states is definitely different. I've tried KitKats (nasty) mars (wha??) and Twix (hmmm) over there and they're all second to theirt UK counterparts. The only one I really do like, and wish was sold more over here, is Hershey's Penut Butter Cups... Nice :D

Oh, and you can't get Pepsi Max in the states, and that tastes way better than anything else cola-like. I think the closest is called Pepsi One? Still doesn't taste the same though... American colas are too sweet.

finty101 posted on Oct 27 2004 at 10:19 PM said:
Penut Butter Cups were damn nice, I wonder why they were never launched here.

Doh - sorry! I meant Reese's, not Hersheys.....

They were launched here for a while, I could get them from a corner shop near me for about 6 months, and then they dissapeared again.

Axeman posted on Oct 27 2004 at 10:17 PM said:
Oh, and you can't get Pepsi Max in the states, and that tastes way better than anything else cola-like. I think the closest is called Pepsi One? Still doesn't taste the same though... American colas are too sweet.

That's crazy talk, colas without real sugar are foul. Coca Cola wins hand down.

That is odd though, I always thought the Pepsi Max adverts were American.

well yes us choclate sucks but the swisses choclate is the best choclate i think

(every choclate bar here is 65 cents (and i think the charlston shew is better then any choclate in the world))

I LOVE THE CHARLESTON CHEWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAH AHA HA AHA HA HHAHA AAH AHA HA AH AHA HAA HA CAUGH CAUGH

thebluenewt posted on Oct 27 2004 at 03:26 AM said:
Of course in the US that's a milky way and a milky way is called something else. How wierd is that?
no, we have mars bars and milky ways

thebluenewt posted on Oct 27 2004 at 02:55 PM said:
That's crazy talk, colas without real sugar are foul. Coca Cola wins hand down.

i hate being diabetic, its not often you get sugared soda, i have to stick with diet. Diet coke with Lime is mighty tasty though.

mingus_dew posted on Oct 27 2004 at 03:07 PM said:
I LOVE THE CHARLESTON CHEWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAH AHA HA AHA HA HHAHA AAH AHA HA AH AHA HAA HA CAUGH CAUGH
mmmmmm charleston chewwwwwwww stwabewwy....

thecheat posted on Oct 28 2004 at 05:25 AM said:
thebluenewt posted on Oct 27 2004 at 03:26 AM said:
no, we have mars bars and milky ways

I know you have them but they're different. Here a Mars bar is nougat and caramel, I definitely read somewhere that it was known as a milkyway in the US and that a Mars bar was something completely different... It's.

Back