Home Made Projector From Ebay?

so if i do this i'd be able see my ps2 games on the wall instead of on the t.v? if not what will i need to change so that i will work with my playstation 2?

cheers for the link

Gaz

It's hardly £4.50 but it's cheap. You need to buy a 15" or higher TFT plus an old-style projector... maybe £200 in total?

Seems pretty easy to do as well, it seems almost 'Blue Peter' style :p..

My only concern would be the number of plugs you need for it, one for projecter, one for the TFT and possibly one just for the fan.

Using a TFT that also has phono input would also mean big screen console gaming :)

edit: I am intrigued myself so I jst asked for a photo of the TV showing the projection. Lets see what response I get :p

ok so i've just downloaded a video and it says all i need is a lcd flatscreen, overhead projector & a fan. it all works fine but i'm just wondering how i would get the image from my playstation 2 or my sky or my dvd player to play thru the lcd onto the OHP? looks easy enough from the video (from toms hardware page-links above).

Gaz.

ok so i need to buy:

15" TFT monitor with phono input (cuz i aint using my current sony one lol)

Overhead projector

Cooling Fan (for monitor screen)

does the OHP need to have anything special on it? i'm guessing that all it will need is to be able to accomadate the tft screen (15")

the picture looks good going off what it shows in that video from toms hardware site.

hopefully be able to pick it up cheap as funds are low.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back