Holy Sh*t

aQwaBlaz3

The Future is Open.™
Website
Visit site
I just found my GP2X after it was buried under a pile of crap in my junk drawer. I guess Im now off the help section (if I can find my cable - and a new SD card)

Hell, Im still stuck on Firmware 10.1! :blink:

purple_goat said:
1. who are you
2. nice sig
Brighten up! You are the most arrogant and rude on these boards. And you manage to show off your attitude with an undeserved sense of accomplishment at all times. Stop insulting people and stop being ignorant. Damnit...

On topic: Cool that you found your unit again. You will have fun with it, lot's of things have changed. It's a little bit like you were kryogenically frozen for a long time and wake up in the future as a rich man with lots of women... except it's all emulators and homebrew games.

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx said:
purple_goat said:
1. who are you
2. nice sig
Brighten up! You are the most arrogant and rude on these boards. And you manage to show off your attitude with an undeserved sense of accomplishment at all times. Stop insulting people and stop being ignorant. Damnit..

:ph34r: whoa chill!
I don't see what I did wrong there..

Hi.

Im just curious, did you think your GP2X was stolen or lost, or did you just lose interest? :eek:

~Fox

daclassicgamingmaster said:
He didnt mean anything maliciously, he was just asking who this person is. He wasnt around when OP was here ;)
Then he needs to learn to say things in a polite way instead of jumping in sounding like it was an interrogation.

Orkie said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
He didnt mean anything maliciously, he was just asking who this person is. He wasnt around when OP was here ;)
Then he needs to learn to say things in a polite way instead of jumping in sounding like it was an interrogation.

would you give me an example? (I am actually trying to work on that :unsure: )

Back