Help!

Crazyteknohed

Hey all.

It's my birthday today and so I've finally been able to get my grubby mitts on the Wiz my missus bought me. Trouble is, I just assumed it would operate as a removable drive but as Mac OS-X didn't recognise it I fired up into W7 only to find that doesn't recognise it either! I'm assuming there're drivers along with the instructions on how to transfer files on the CD but of course, it's a mini-CD so my slot-loading drive won't accept it. Tried the archive here http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi but no joy. Oh yeah, and I don't have a card reader either.

So, any chance one of you chaps could send me the USB driver or at least point me in the right direction?

Thanking you very much!!

Mods please close thread. Sorry!!

Tried the official site which said that the Wiz should be recognised automatically. I then thought *ding*, maybe if I turn the bloody thing on it might work!! Well, I was up early this morning so give me some slack!!

Did anyone else think of the song Help by the Beatles and start playing it in their head when they read the thread title?

Back