Help !

lawshenk

Still Fresh
Hi i'm a NEWB,
Lets get that out the way first i have downloads a snes emulator called pocket snes v4 and i have a pilot wings rom un fortunitly since i am a newb i have no idea how to get the emulator or the rom to work there was no read me file can any one help me
yours
lawshenk

lawshenk posted on May 29 2009 at 11:13 AM said:
Hi i'm a NEWB,
Lets get that out the way first i have downloads a snes emulator called pocket snes v4 and i have a pilot wings rom un fortunitly since i am a newb i have no idea how to get the emulator or the rom to work there was no read me file can any one help me
yours
lawshenk
Did you try running the emulator? If so, what happens?

I don't have that particular emulator on my Wiz, but other emulators I've seen have a "roms" directory into which you place the roms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it shows a yellow loading screen and nothing happens thankyou for your promt reply

Thank you for your help i think it still hasn't worked maybe im to stupid any other ideas could it be because these aren't proper Wiz files?

lawshenk posted on May 29 2009 at 12:00 PM said:
Thank you for your help i think it still hasn't worked maybe im to stupid any other ideas could it be because these aren't proper Wiz files?
I don't know about your roms, but did you download the emulator from here?

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi?0,0,0,0,71,37

That webpage also has comments at the bottom that may help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back