Help With Purchasing Gpcinema

reg_reagan233

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I have finally decided to purchase GPCinema. I have no problem with the purchasing of it or encoding movies but I don't understand the encryption thing.

Do I have to use the same username at JoyGP that I used to activate my GP32 at the official gamepark site?

If this is right, is there a way I can find out the username I used because I can't remember?

Thanks guys!

1. you have to encode the videos to 320x240 divx 4 oder xvid, i prefer using virtual dup its easy free and you have good results.

2. no

3. pleas use the search funktion next time :D

4. for encoding tips/problems use the search funktion!

5. if you have problems to get money on your account use the search funktion!

6. any other things, use the search funktion :D

and dont forget to use the search funktion :)

I have no problem with the purchasing of it or encoding movies

Doesn't that mean I don't need information about encoding.

Anyhow I just want to know how my GP32 will know that the GPcinema I download will work with my GP32. I'm rather worried about the encryption thing.

What you;re doing is making a new account on JoyGP it's not connected to the official GamePark site so you need to make an account. This way you get your GP registered with them and whatever you download is set to run on your machine.

reg_reagan233 posted on Feb 15 2004 at 05:46 AM said:
I have no problem with the purchasing of it or encoding movies

Doesn't that mean I don't need information about encoding.
sorry misunderstood you,
you have to sing up to jo joygp its going the same way as the gampark registration
register -> download tool -> type in your nick and pw -> buy the software -> download the software
but there is a faq, and it has ben ask several times

Last edited by a moderator:
No. You have to create a NEW account with Joy GP. If you simply type in the user name and password you used to register your machine at GamePark without registering, it wont work.

I think you must have registered to enable you purchase GP Cinema in the first place and since you said you forgot your user name etc then simply contact Joy GP, and give them the details of the transaction and they'd probably let you re-register and re-download the product..

Thanks a lot guys. I realise how simple it is. I just didn't want to have paid for GPCinema and have a problem with encryption and then have to buy it again!

Thanks again for your help!!!

As I understand it the only reason you'd need to buy another copy of it is if you had to buy a new GP. the registration probably looves for seomthing to identify the systems hardware rather than software, otherwise people who flashed their firmware wouldnt be able to use GPcinema afterwards.

Back