Help with PNDs

maddis

Website
www.ringtonesheep.co.uk
Hi everyone. I have had my pandora for a week now. I've ordered a 32gb card which will arrive next week, however i want to play quake.

I have a blackberry so i have connected that to the Pandora. I have put several pnd files on the root of the internal memory of the blackberry card (it is seen as an external drive in the pandora OS)

Problem is, when i right click the pnd files, there is no 'Open with "run pnd application" ' i have read the tutorial and can't work out what i need to do

http://pandorawiki.org/PND:FAQ#How_do_I_use_PND_files.3F
wink.gif

The way the PND system works is that when the Pandora mounts a drive (generally the card), it autodetects PND located in the pandora directory. So you'll want a pandora directory (or folder) in the root of the internal memory of your Blackberry, and then you should be good to go.

More details here: http://pandorawiki.org/Introduction_to_PNDs

ok, im just doing this now as we speak :) Give me a min, ive got a lot of data thats being moved to the root folder 'pandora' i have just created

/pandora/desktop and /pandora/menu by default

Pnd should be file associated, so running from anywhere using Thunar directory browser should work ok I'd imagine

Jeffphone

/pandora/desktop and /pandora/menu by default

Pnd should be file associated, so running from anywhere using Thunar directory browser should work ok I'd imagine

Jeffphone

Still not working

The default icon for the pnd are different in Thunar File Manager to that of the pnds found in user directory. The ones in 'maddis' are white, and i can right click these. The ones on my blackberry have an icon of a blue triangle with gears on them. The only option on these pnd files when i right click is 'Execute'

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to disconnect your phone and reconnect it.

It should launch the automatic PND discovery.

Back