Help Please...

triksR4rabits

The Dutchmaster
Just got my GP in the mail today. Went to the english gamepark site to register and all that, but its leading me in circles. I register, it asks me to sign in to download the drivers and such, and when I do, it justs puts me back onto the origional site. I try going to downloads and the same happens- it just asks me to sign in again. I tried a few times with the same results. PLEASE help...

I'm very framiliar with these guides. As I said earlier, the problem is the GP site basically isn't letting me in. And yes, they are on by default. Any suggestions? Should I just register unnoficially?

Guys, got it working after messin' with it for a few. Thanks a lot for the quick replies. Sure more problems will arise... :rolleyes:

How can I check how much memory is left on my smc? I read that I need another program to check (I don't have an smc reader), but which one is the best? I checked the old posts and someone recomended GPFM, but I read its in korean. Any other good programs out there that can do this for me?

diablo2 posted on Apr 3 2004 at 06:08 AM said:
does the new gpdrive do this
it does indeed....since it thinks your gp is a harddrive you just have to go to my computer, right click on removeable hard drive then go to the properties

Last edited by a moderator:
Back