Help Make A Badass Skin!

Rayek

Recovering Sega Addict
i do not have my gp2x yet, and i'm making a mario 3 skin. this is a dificult process as i am trying my hardest to make it the best i can.

the image for the "return to main menu?" the "confirm delete" and the 'not supported file' pictures will have buttons on them, yes/no, ok, etc. i need the location of these buttons so i know where to place the background.

could someone take me a pic of their unit showing the "return to main menu?" question with the buttons up?

i would tell my idea, but i want it to be a nifty surprise.

Rayek posted on Dec 3 2005 at 11:12 PM said:
i do not have my gp2x yet, and i'm making a mario 3 skin. this is a dificult process as i am trying my hardest to make it the best i can.

the image for the "return to main menu?" the "confirm delete" and the 'not supported file' pictures will have buttons on them, yes/no, ok, etc. i need the location of these buttons so i know where to place the background.

could someone take me a pic of their unit showing the "return to main menu?" question with the buttons up?

i would tell my idea, but i want it to be a nifty surprise.
I would if I had my gp2x :p Cant wait only.. 4-6 days untill I get it. Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
it's really hard to make something for something you don't even have yet... no playtesting, etc...

I`m not sure what you mean by the "return to main menu?" question with the buttons up?. I have a GP2x but have never seen this question pop-up anytime since i have been using it.

Trooper

for some reason in the original skin for the gp2x there's a black box that says "return to menu" and there are seperate bmp files that have a and x and under them it says 'yes' and 'no'... has noone seen this?

Rayek posted on Dec 4 2005 at 01:11 AM said:

for some reason in the original skin for the gp2x there's a black box that says "return to menu" and there are seperate bmp files that have a and x and under them it says 'yes' and 'no'... has noone seen this?

Yes I have, but who knows wut they are used for eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back