Hello!

drumpi

Hello, everyone:

My name is Drumpi (¿lo he dicho bien? :lol: )
Maybe someone remember me from gp32spain forums, or hate me for FrikiMusic for GP2X.
I'm trying to expand my internet vision and want to learn to write english. But i'm REALLY interested in learn programming.
Now i know a little C++ (or C) but nothing about compilers, toolchains, etc. Also, i know Fenix and Bennu programming (i think i can help a few of you with it).

But maybe, you watch me here more asking about Beagleboard, because i'm working in it in next months (it's my final project for university, something related with speaking words recognition).

So, that's all for now. I hope we can be partners :)

So... must i scan my tits?

Drumpi said:
Hello, everyone:

My name is Drumpi (¿lo he dicho bien? :lol: )
Maybe someone remember me from gp32spain forums, or hate me for FrikiMusic for GP2X.
I'm trying to expand my internet vision and want to learn to write english. But i'm REALLY interested in learn programming.
Now i know a little C++ (or C) but nothing about compilers, toolchains, etc. Also, i know Fenix and Bennu programming (i think i can help a few of you with it).

But maybe, you watch me here more asking about Beagleboard, because i'm working in it in next months (it's my final project for university, something related with speaking words recognition).

So, that's all for now. I hope we can be partners :)

Hi Drumpi, welcome to gp32x. Enjoy your stay and your Beagleboard.

Drumpi said:
So... must i scan my tits?

Not if you're a guy, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, i don't scan it ^^U

By the way, i forgot to thanks to admins for all the help with logins troubles. Thank you.
And, where is the correct subforum to ask about programming beagle?
Thanks.

Drumpi said:
And, where is the correct subforum to ask about programming beagle?
Thanks.

Well we don't have a forum specifically for beagleboard development, but if you're using a beagleboard for pandora development, as most of us are, then it would be on-topic in the Pandora Developers' Corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not for pandora, but i think it can be ported to it.
It's about voice recognition, now i must do something very simple (four or five words only) but with more time i think i can be able to expand it easily, but i don't know.
I'm here because i know you have experience with the hardware and can give me a hand with it (source code is my task).
:)

Back