Has Any Body Has Got A Voca Master Gp2X F300

R

RedBaron

I am thinking of getting a voca master GP2X F300, has any body got one and what is it like and is it worth getting?

Man, I just found out about this. If I could have gotten it 10 months ago I would have, now Its just too close to release date for the Pandora.

This is what the Wiz should have been, kept the case, changed the battery, and should have updated the d-pad but I guess they didn't think they needed to update it for the F300.

christo930 said:
Coolbros2X said:
I have one and I think I'd recommend it.
Where can I learn more about these and what can be done with them, and where to buy one?

Chris
Here the spec http://www.gpark.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1440.msg8006.html#msg8006
You can buy them only in Korea, the only thing stoping me buying one is I dont speek Korean

Last edited by a moderator:
Coolbros2X said:

If you want to sell it please let me know, Desperate

Was there a particular reason as to why this didn't get sold globally?
unsure.gif

Tag5 said:
Was there a particular reason as to why this didn't get sold globally?
unsure.gif
No reason that we know of just a stupid company decision, you can buy them in Korea

I have made contact with a reseller in Korea who will sell them to over seas buyers, I am finding out the price
he communicates in perfect English

I just got a reply:- Grand total US $410 (f300, EMS fee, paypal fee)
OUCH

RedBaron said:
Coolbros2X said:

I will think seriously about it.. when everything is in order I might get another one..who knows.. I will let you know :gp2x

Coolbros2X said:
RedBaron said:
Coolbros2X said:

I will think seriously about it.. when everything is in order I might get another one..who knows.. I will let you know :gp2x
Thanks for that, looking forward to your decision

RedBaron said:
I have made contact with a reseller in Korea who will sell them to over seas buyers, I am finding out the price

OUCH
Blimey that's pricey. I don't think I'll be buying one anytime soon.
sad.gif

RedBaron said:

OUCH

US $410?? really? are you serious.. :blink:
I think that is not the unit price for the limited edition f300 it is the VM-100 (which looks weird imho
for some reason they re-release the F300 as VM-100 )
make sure the seller knows exactly what you are looking for and what condition you want (pictures will help)

Coolbros2X said:
RedBaron said:

OUCH

US 410?? really? are you serious.. :blink:
fyi: I think that is not the unit price for the limited edition f300 it is the VM-100 (which looks weird imho )
make sure the seller knows exactly what you are looking for (pictures will help)
It was the stock standard F300, I think EMS post is very expensive or he is a rip off merchant or both

Remember, if you buy a VocaMaster you are also paying for the educational software it is designed to run. That would probably explain the price difference.

Orkie said:
Remember, if you buy a VocaMaster you are also paying for the educational software it is designed to run. That would probably explain the price difference.
but I think its worth it in my personal humble opinion,
I do have the Voca Master BIOS on SD card that is including with the unit
now I want to know how to copy the data?. Thanks for any help.

Do u still have the sd card that came with the bios
What firmware is it
Mine is 1.5 I'm looking for an update to newer firmware

Back