Happy Holidays 2020 (Christmas) (Boxing Day) (New Year's)

Many games will mysteriously appear in my stocking tomorrow. :cool:

My wife and I are exchanging 1 gift. Our daughter has the haul.

My parents gifted me a year of storage for my classic Porsche 911 that my dad is maintaining and driving.

The gifts I bought myself are: The Pyra when I can finalize, fxtec pro1 x, and Retroid Pocket 2, none which will be here tomorrow.

Interested to see what others get though.

20201224_115652.jpg

I've spoilered the majority of this post because I don't want to make anyone feel down.

The Christmas curse has struck again. It started yesterday with back pain that set off a headache, today it's spread to my legs and arms. Last year my Grandfather died, and the year before that I had stomach pains and couldn't eat anything. Mind you this Christmas I was expecting to end up contracting Covid-19 instead, so I suppose things aren't as bad as they could have been. See you all in the future when it doesn't hurt to type.

I've spoilered the majority of this post because I don't want to make anyone feel down.

The Christmas curse has struck again. It started yesterday with back pain that set off a headache, today it's spread to my legs and arms. Last year my Grandfather died, and the year before that I had stomach pains and couldn't eat anything. Mind you this Christmas I was expecting to end up contracting Covid-19 instead, so I suppose things aren't as bad as they could have been. See you all in the future when it doesn't hurt to type.

Get well soon, mate

Get well soon, Null!

Also from me, get well soon, hopefully it was just the potteto salad on Christmas evening

Send from something, i guess ^^

Get well soon, mate

Many thanks everyone :). I slept from around 6pm yesterday till 10 am today. My limb and back pain is gone but I still have a headache and am confused (it took me several tries to enter my password and I keep forgetting things and how to do things). Hopefully will be gone soon because it's annoying.

Back