Great Pass-And-Play Games On The Wiz?

DurTahar

Website
Visit site
Hey guys! Been a while since I've posted, but I have a question: Can someone recommend me some fun pass-and-play games for the Wiz? I don't care if they're Wiz games or just games the Wiz can emulate, but I really want something than me and a buddy could play together on the same system through the Wiz. I have a few games on my cell phone like Battleship and Catan, and when I had a PSP we'd play Worms a lot, but at the moment I don't have much that's really fun. So anything that can be played this way on the Wiz I'm open to trying. It really helps pass the time if I go out to eat with a friend and we're waiting on our food or something like that.

Well a lot of the early arcade games work where you take turns on deaths. Pac man and Donkey Kong for example. There is a Worms game on GBA and a Worms game on Playstation (I dunno how well that emulates, if at all though).

I think the Chess game on the wiz has a pass and play function.

Other than that I can't think of too many, I always take turns on bosses and Levels on games with my friends. Or we just try to beat eachothers high score. Games that are fun for that are Devils Crush on the PC engine (pinball), Rrootage, Ruck Man, Snakes on Dope, and countless MAME games.

PGA Golf Tour III for the Megadrive, Worms Armageddon for GBA and the original Worms for the Megadrive would be my picks.

Sega's Minnesota Fats. It's pool. The only down fall is the two player lag(determine who breaks.) One must configure the controls different. I.E. Player one has A as A, yet Player two has Y as A. Once out of the lag player two's A can change back to A. No need to though as it's just a 3 button game. Minnesota Fats is bomb diggity.

Thanks for these suggestions guys, I'll definitely look into all of these. I've played Worms on the GBA and I can't say I'm a big fan of it, but I've not tried the Megadrive version. I also might try out the PSX version though I won't get my hopes up. The only PSX game I've had run especially well is Monster Rancher Battle Card and that's not a very graphics-heavy game. Most of these others I've never heard of so I'll download them and give them a try. If anyone's got more, definitely post them.

Back