YES IM SO PSYCHED

party.gif
party.gif

party.gif

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 9 2006 at 09:45 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on May 9 2006 at 08:53 PM said:
Hopefully its not another clone.
clone? please elaborate.
GTA is going the way of Tony Hawk, which is kind of sad. Its a game with a new feature that you are really excited about at first, until you realize its the same damn game. They gotta change it up a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really. San Andreas was a HUGE new environment, controllable stats, new methods of transportation, and new opportunities to take over the city. Are you saying that each game is pretty much the same in the sense that they each have missions? Or that you steal cars and shoot people? Yes. But that's the whole allure of the game: you get to do something you couldnt really do in real life without getting thrown in jail for the rest of your life or getting killed. Itis kind of an alternate reality in my opinion. As long as they keep expanding on the features of the gaem, it will continue to be a legend in the video game industry.

well i realy disliked the "gangster" setting of san andreas, for me the series haves gone down after gta2 with a new peak at vice city and the total downfall with san andreas.
Lets see how gta4 will be.

Ich hab da mal was vorbereitet.
gta0wb.png

i have to agree. Vice City is all you need. I usually play Grand Theft Auto in spurts, whenever i want to blow off steam. I rarely play the missions since its just so much fun to use the cheat codes and run around causing chaos. For me, there's no point in buying any other version of Grand theft auto because for me, they are all the same.

Angel posted on May 10 2006 at 01:36 PM said:
i have to agree. Vice City is all you need. I usually play Grand Theft Auto in spurts, whenever i want to blow off steam. I rarely play the missions since its just so much fun to use the cheat codes and run around causing chaos. For me, there's no point in buying any other version of Grand theft auto because for me, they are all the same.

Hearity-Hear-Hear-Hear!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingers crossed for vice city stories!

GTA:Vice City is competely based on the Scarface movie. Same music, same environment, same weapons, same clothing even that big house you can buy looks like the house from the final scene of scarface. Also most people think GTA:Vice City looks gay :lol: Well, I can understand that, but it aint my opinion. I think:

-GTA:3 has the best ambience - 8.0
-GTA:Vice City has the best music - 8.5
-GTA: San Andreas has the best world map (but also missing Tony Vercetti (which is bad)) + Tons of new stuff which makes the game f*ckin' great! - 9.3 (thanks to the negro in stead of Tony Vercetti, otherwise I'd give it a 9.6 :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back