Gpx2 Publishing Contests..

Deep Thought

Website
Visit site
I was just doing some reading about the wonderswan, and I came across an article about something called the Wonderwitch contest. Basically, the game that won got a chance to be published by some firm. I was just thinking that this would be a really neat idea for the Gpnextgen, is there anyone who could offer this kind of thing though? Maybe i'm just crazy :lol:

Err... I really don't think it would work. GPX2 will not derive its main strength from commercial games. If someone wants to sell their game, they could do it themselves over the internet (like the author of Gloop DX for the GP32 did)...

What I would like to see is GPH contacting current dev'rs from the GP32 scene and offering them a free gpx2 in order for them to port specific works over to the machine for its official launch, especially (as so many people are worried about this) having our favorite emulators available without waiting 6 months for them :)

yup. but i ain't sure if the sdk is already done ;)

like... switching to 64mb could cause them to restructure some stuff.

Just because their Main focus isnt video games dosent mean they couldnt offer someone a deal. I'd still pay for Blood Cross or some of the other games that had been in production the last couple of years.

If someone made a really professional looking game and GPH saw it I think it'd be pretty darn smooth of them to offer or free stuff for their next game to be an exclusive commercial release with a moderate price point.

Back