Gpsp On Dinux?

Sonic-NKT

I dont have my dingoo yet, but i heared that the builtin gba emu isnt that good. So would it be possible to port gpsp over to the dingoo (maybe a combination of the gp2x part, for linux etc, and the psp part, mips dynarec)?
If the normal gba emu is good enough than this is sure not needed, maybe only for a linux only system in the future

craigix said:
The built in GBA emu is GPSP and it's great.

Hell yeah!, its strange watching the snes and genesis emulators struggle while the gba emulator kicks ass. GPSP is a nice bit of work, shame they didn't give Exophase any credit though. That would really piss me off.

Reesy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reesy said:
Hell yeah!, its strange watching the snes and genesis emulators struggle while the gba emulator kicks ass. GPSP is a nice bit of work, shame they didn't give Exophase any credit though. That would really piss me off.

Reesy

It's funny, people forking my PSP version while I was working on it pissed me off but this I couldn't care less about. :a

Last edited by a moderator:
i already tried compiling gpsp on dingux but ran into some problems. Forgot what was the reason, but for now, I find messing around with mplayer more fun. :)

Back