Gpsp Audio Lag

Spykez

I think that's the GBA emulator anyways, anywho when playing a lot of games I've started to notice an audio lag thats there for ALL the castlevania games. It's about 1- 1 1/2 seconds delay of everything related to audio. If I throw my whip/sword out, the sound comes a tid bit late. I dunno shit about this frameskip feature but would that do anything?

Pickle said:
try changing the audio buffer size

tried all the sizes and nothing worked

[edit] not just the castlevania, twin blades (god what a dumb game) and alien hominid have the lag as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
notaz said:
Spykez said:
Pickle said:
try changing the audio buffer size

tried all the sizes and nothing worked
You have to restart the emu after every buffer size change. Which firmware are you on?

have it on the lowest setting and it's still lagging but not AS much, a lil under a second.

Was reading comments on the archive page and seems a few others are having sound issues as well.

I've also noticed that with the lower bitrate (2048) for the sound after I load state for castlevania and try to do menu load state again,I get stuck at a black screen

Being at 4096 is where I have to keep it and still get a slight lag but not as bad and can still keep doing load state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back