GPMP : How it works ?

hiryu

Still Fresh
Hello, I'm a new customer of GP32 and I have some difficulties to install the GPMP application (GP Media Player).
When I install it in the directory GPMM and launch it with GP Free Launcher nothing appens (blank screen).
I buy my GP32 at Lik Sang.
Could you please help me and describe how it works ? or how to install it ? because the zip file doesn't contain any readme.txt file...

Thank you

Noone has been able to get it working yet. It's probably a fake program :(

Actually i menaged to launch it :) Btw. it is nothing cool in my opinion. It just starts play first availiable mp3 in MP3 folder. There is a nice background and some kind of file browser, but you cant change music or anything else. BTW. there is also a new demo of this app which let yuo play avi (divx) files but i didnt managed (and guys from #gp32dev either) to launch it so i am not posting on gp32xtreme untill i will find how to launch it.

How do you install the program ? which directory ?

thanks for your help because the bios mp3 player is poor and GPFM plays too slowly

I have just installed gpmp and the divx player-divx plays for a short time but no sound then it just locks up at random times.the gpmp seems to work ok though

lurch posted on Mar 14 2003 said:
I have just installed gpmp and the divx player-divx plays for a short time but no sound then it just locks up at random times.the gpmp seems to work ok though
Actaully, I just whacked it over to my card in the way described on GP32Emu and it worked perfectly, but I haven't tried the MP3 player yet. The DivX is amazing, it's extremely smooth, can't be much below 20fps, you wouldn't notice any slowdown if you weren't looking for it! I just need to find out how to encode my own videos to it...

Last edited by a moderator:
nono it's not 20FPS :D

open it on your PC and analyse it; it's only 10 fps :p

but the player is much smoother than movie park (but moviepark can read a whole movie without freezing :/ )

Back