Gpfrontier V0.4

JoJo_ReloadeD

Still Fresh
Hi, I know I said v0.3 would be the last version done by me, but I've got a F200 and couldn't resist to get the touchscreen working on it :)

Frontier_elite2_screenshot.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_9V4tUXOY

You can download it here:
GpFrontier v0.4
GpFrontier v0.4 Source

Last edited by a moderator:
JoJo_ReloadeD said:
Hi, I know I said v0.3 would be the last version done by me, but I've got a F200 and couldn't resist to get the touchscreen working on it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_9V4tUXOY

You can download it here:
GpFrontier v0.4
GpFrontier v0.4 Source

Your da man! I've been waiting for this feature to be added as the menus was a bit awkward at times to navigate through using buttons. Will be loving this game more now! :)

Hi JoJo_ReloadeD,

I hope you don`t mind me moving this to the news pages and adding a picture.

It deserves much more exposure than being hidden away in the GP2x General Talk forum. :)

Trooper

trooper said:
Hi JoJo_ReloadeD,

It deserves much more exposure than being hidden away in the GP2x General Talk forum. :)

Trooper
That picture is from Frontier 2: First Encounters, not Frontier. Frontier doesn't have texture mapping, for a start.

ant512 said:
trooper said:
Hi JoJo_ReloadeD,

Trooper
That picture is from Frontier 2: First Encounters, not Frontier. Frontier doesn't have texture mapping, for a start.

Well, It was nice of you to come and comment on the the game in hand, And not the finer points, Such as inappropriate screenshots etc. :rolleyes:

Screenshot changed.

Trooper

Finally got round to install this and have a tinker and boy does it bring me back to my childhood. Great port of this oldies classic! I know that the original game you were unable to exit the game (Unless you forced the game to stop using CTRL-C) as the exit button just returns you to the main menu. Could that exit button be configured to exit the game instead of hard rebooting the console? :huh:

I think I need to play this. I never got in on the Frontier/Elite hype and this is a really solid port.

Also: LOL at the hentai background in the youtube video :D :D

omg! this can make me buy a gp2x :) (still a proud gp32 owner)

jojo, Do you think frontier can be ported to gp32 using mr.mirko's libraries?

I mean, will ram/cpu be enough for gp32 frontier?

Back